Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

TAMPA-GATE (Tailgate at Al Lopez park)

Monkart

OK, If this works there will be some pics of us having a good time at tailgate.

I can only upload 5 pics per post, so I'll have to do a few post

Also my apologies to the mods for putting this up on The Stadium instead of here where it belongs!!!

These are group shots with (not in order)redskin56,Monkart,

portisclinton,Rypien91,NOVA2Tampa

2nd) PortisClinton,Monkart,redskin56, Blair and NOVA2Tampa

Here are some more!!!

1st) Rypien91&Wife,redskin56&Wife&Son,Buc-Fan is my Friend Mitch

2nd) redskin56's son Robert & Wife Susan

3rd) Rypien91 & Wife Abby

4th) NOVA2Tampa & Wife Blair

5th) Santarpia & friends John,Dave,Ron(Santarpia on Right,rest of order :whoknows: )

STILL MORE TO BE POSTED

Thank you Monkart, and Skin56 for hosting the Tampa Tailgate. It was great fun meeting the local Florida Xtreme Skins fans, and getting that boost of confidence before heading into enemy territory (the "Ray Jay"). Great food,

exciting game, home town refs........ did I say great food? :laugh:

there must of been a couple thousand skins fans at the game, you couldn't go anywhere without seeing 'em, we were everywhere. Anyone see Art?

And more!!!

1st) DeanCollins

2nd) deanCollins, Me and redskin56

3rd) No1UKsupporter (All the way from Johannesburg South Africa)

4th) PortisClinton (wigged out)

5th) My friend Dave & his Lady Angela, whom I found out lived in same small town (Browns Mills,New Jersey) that I did, she knows my younger cousin. (Small World)

Still More!!!

And more !!!

1st) Me and my good friend Tom (bucs-fan)

2nd) Tom and Twin Rob (Skins-fan who I just met, should be a member soon)

3rd) My good friend Mitch and Me

4th) John & Rachael (non ES members that we met there)

5th) John with Flag

And Still more to come!!

This is last of what I have, some unknown skins fans and a member who's screen name is Orange something (I can't remember and they didn't sign in)

Orange If you see this, PM me with correct name of yourself, your lady and friend) or post them on this thread.

1st) Orange-something & friends

2nd) :whoknows: (wigman & wife, brought extra wigs,PortisClinton wore one)

3rd) :whoknows:

4th) :whoknows:

5th) Friendly foes (don't know 2 names on left, Damian (PortisClinton friend), and Mitch (My friend)

Thanks to everyone who came out, It was great meeting ALL of you!!

I had a BLAST !!!!!!!

Special Thanks to redskin56 (Rob) and his Wife Susan & Son Robert who funded most of this Tailgate.

I also would like to thank my wife (who was not there because she doesn't care for football) for doing a lot of running around for me. getting the grill, my beer (Moosehead) and my Monk Jersey (LOVE YOU HONEY)

My wife doesn't normally watch but she watched the end of the game and my daughter told me she was screaming Bullsh!t he wasn't in, thats Bullsh!t!!

:rotflmao: :rotflmao: maybe she's coming around!!

I had a great time as well. Thanks for everyone that showed up and thanks to Monkart for taking and posting the pics.

My only complaint (and it really isn't a complaint) is that I still have a half full keg in my laundry room. I'm spending more on ice to keep it cold than the darn thing cost me to begin with.

Look forward to watching another game with you all!

Hail to the Redskins!

Great to see Extremeskins representing at away games too! :cheers:

No comment on the Ref's! :doh: :mad:

Thanks, I hoping to get to DC for a game next season (never been there) and will be looking to attend the DTC tailgate and meet all you guys and ladies.

What do you think redskin56 ? go up to DC for a game next year?

:cheers:

Count me in I've got to feel the experience at the home of the Skins. Thanks to everyone who participated in the Tailgate. It was a the greatest lost game that you could of went to. Nice to see our offense putting up alot of points. Too bad we might have to wait another year for a FL tailgate.....................unless we meet up in the playoffs. Special thanks to MonkArt and SkinsFan56!

We should all hook up on a Sunday and do a bar tailgate or something. HTTR!

:raidersuc

Count me in I've got to feel the experience at the home of the Skins. Thanks to everyone who participated in the Tailgate. It was a the greatest lost game that you could of went to. Nice to see our offense putting up alot of points. Too bad we might have to wait another year for a FL tailgate.....................unless we meet up in the playoffs. Special thanks to MonkArt and SkinsFan56!

We should all hook up on a Sunday and do a bar tailgate or something. HTTR!

:raidersuc

PC.....was uuuuuuup! did you ever get your wig on straight after that bogus Alstot TD?

PC.....was uuuuuuup! did you ever get your wig on straight after that bogus Alstot TD?

LOL, Did PC blow his top?? poor guy seemed to take it the hardest of anyone I seen after the game!!!

You know, to me it sucked losing to fans that don't even know their own (long time) players names, I was walking out with my buddy Mitch (Buc fan) and these 2 drunk "kids" screaming ALSCOTT for president!!, ALSCOTT for president!!. :laugh: :silly:

LOL, Did PC blow his top?? poor guy seemed to take it the hardest of anyone I seen after the game!!!

You know, to me it sucked losing to fans that don't even know their own (long time) players names, I was walking out with my buddy Mitch (Buc fan) and these 2 drunk "kids" screaming ALSCOTT for president!!, ALSCOTT for president!!. :laugh: :silly:

Most of them have no Idea who Leroy Selman is. Are there any other bucs players in the HOF?...............................NO.

Thanks, I hoping to get to DC for a game next season (never been there) and will be looking to attend the DTC tailgate and meet all you guys and ladies.

What do you think redskin56 ? go up to DC for a game next year?

:cheers:

Hey, if you would have us, Abby and I would love to go up there! Also, if you want to get together again this year for hanging out and watching a 'Skins game, let me know. Same for you Redskin56, portisclinton, or whoever let me know.

Hey, if you would have us, Abby and I would love to go up there! Also, if you want to get together again this year for hanging out and watching a 'Skins game, let me know. Same for you Redskin56, portisclinton, or whoever let me know.

The more the better!!! We'd all need to secure tickets and figure out which divisional game to go to.

We will talk more!!!!

Monkart, PortisClinton, Rypien91 and whomever else wants to go:

I'm in for a home game next year!

I would LOVE to see Dallas at Washington; but any home game would be fine with me.

Let's plan it and put it together!

Dallas would be cool with me, if timing is right. If not them then the Eagles. Also we play the Bucs here again next year. http://www.redskins.com/news/0309schedules.jsp

this time we're all a little more experienced with setting up a tailgate. We'll have it at Redskin fan Park (formally known as Al Lopez Park) :D:cheers:

Hi guys,

Left Tampa Monday Morning and arrived back in Johannesburg, South Africa on Wednesday Morning. Great tailgate party. It is a shame the result did not go our way. If it had not been for the turnovers we probaly would have won as we were the better team.

I am looking forward to going to the game in St Louis. I will search the forum to see if there will be any ExtremeSkins members attending the game.

I am definitely going to Fed-Ex next year as I go to a home game every year. I will not know what home game I will be going to until the game dates get released in April. I get all my tickets to games through an official US travel company and the price seems reasonable as it includes the game ticket and accomodation in a good hotel in Arlington. Let me know if you need details.

Hopefully see you in DC next year.

:point2sky

Archived