Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

TAMPA-GATE (Tailgate at Al Lopez park)

Monkart

Hi guys,

Left Tampa Monday Morning and arrived back in Johannesburg, South Africa on Wednesday Morning. Great tailgate party. It is a shame the result did not go our way. If it had not been for the turnovers we probaly would have won as we were the better team.

I am looking forward to going to the game in St Louis. I will search the forum to see if there will be any ExtremeSkins members attending the game.

I am definitely going to Fed-Ex next year as I go to a home game every year. I will not know what home game I will be going to until the game dates get released in April. I get all my tickets to games through an official US travel company and the price seems reasonable as it includes the game ticket and accomodation in a good hotel in Arlington. Let me know if you need details.

Hopefully see you in DC next year.

:point2sky

Hopefully they'll have ES'ers representing at St. Louis, just a tip though wear some colors brother!!

Check out this web site for tailgate info also, you'll probably have to sign up but it should help you hook up with other Redskin Fans.

www.redskin-roadtrips.com

It WAS great having you at our tailgate and like DeanCollins said, we play in Tampa again next year so try to make that one. I hope it's late in the year again, those September games can be bruttle with the heat.

This was our first ever NFL tailgate and live NFL game, and me and the missus had a blast! The Tampa fans were cool...most of 'em, anyway. Would've been sweeter if the 'Skins had won, though...but we still had fun!

:cheers:

As far as going back to DC for a Redskins home game...count me in...dunno about this season, though...and it's great to see the 'Skins will be back in Tampa Bay next season...we'll be there for sure!

HTTR!!! :point2sky

• 1 month later...

Archived