Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Two Hardest Hitting Safeties in the NFL

IrepDC

Sean Taylor and Ryan Clark are the hardest hitting safety combo in the league. Everyone already knows and fears Sean Taylor already, but have you seen some of Ryan Clark's hits this year. I think that Clark is building up his reputation and will soon be feared almost as much as ST. DID YOU SEE WHEN HE HIT THAT GUY ON KICKOFF LAST NIGHT! Wow! That was a beautiful hit and my favorite hit of the year. Plus last year he rocked Jamal Lewis. I'm loving this combonatian. We should come up with a nickname for these two.

Sean Taylor and Ryan Clark are the hardest hitting safety combo in the league. Everyone already knows and fears Sean Taylor already, but have you seen some of Ryan Clark's hits this year. I think that Clark is building up his reputation and will soon be feared almost as much as ST. DID YOU SEE WHEN HE HIT THAT GUY ON KICKOFF LAST NIGHT! Wow! That was a beautiful hit and my favorite hit of the year. Plus last year he rocked Jamal Lewis. I'm loving this combonatian. We should come up with a nickname for these two.

That was a great hit. Clark will have his own highlight reel after this year.

I hope they make a highlight reel of all of Clarks hit's. I actually think that at this point in the season Clark has made more plays for us. But that's because offenses avoid Taylor. Once Clark builds up his rep offenses won't have anywhere to go. I'm not sure how old Clark is but hopefully he and Taylor will be cracking heads in DC for a long time together.

Archived