Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

video game thread .....

REDSKINZRULE

I have xbox right now and I really like it, but again I only play madden and maybe a couple of other games so it works out the best for me. I might look into getting the ps3 but not sure yet, here is a site for comparison.

http://hardware.gamespot.com/Story-ST-x-1985-x-x-x?tag=boxcar_all_features_image

i'm sticking with my xbox for a while but after the market waters down with both the price will drop and then i will get the XBOX360

I am video game junkie. I have Super Nintendo, GBA, Xbox, PS2 and GC.... :doh: I hardly ever play anything but the Xbox. Right now my game of choice is Blitz:The League. I am hoping to play Gun soon, as well as the new Call of Duty. Like other people, I am going to hold off the new system. I will wait until the price drops.

My method for about two or three generations has been waiting until a year before the new systems come out and buying used editions of the old consoles and the games. It saves A LOT of money in the long-run. I guess that method only works when you don't play sports games though.

I got a used GC, two wavebirds, and about four games for $150 bucks.

what game system do you own ??? will you be upgrading to the next gen consoles (XBOX 360) (PLAYSATION 3) and what game are you playing right now ???

me i have an xbox and playing "the incredible hulk ulimate destruction" that game kicks ass !!!!:2cents:

I just traded a few softball gloves for a PS2. I think I'll keep using that for a while. I don't play too many video games anyways. The 2 games I do play a lot are Socom2 and ESPN 2K5. I do have Ghost Recon but I don't like it.

I have a gamecube and xbox. Probably about 10 games per system. My daughter has a gameboy advance. My daughter only plays the gamecube and I pretty much only play the xbox (unless we are playing something together).

I'll eventually get an xbox 360 when the price is more reasonable. For now I'm fine with my current systems. I feel like I need an HDTV before I spend the money on the 360 or PS3 so there's no hurry for me. Maybe by next football season I'll have my HDTV so maybe a year from now I'll consider the next gen consoles.

I have a Gamecube and I will be waiting to get anything new for a while. I only play the family type games on the cube and play games like Madden, Star Wars Battlefront, and NHL on my PC. I would rather drop $400 on a new mobo and processor than on a video game system anyday of the week.

That being said I maybe play games 1 to 2 hours a week maximum. I'm not hardcore like I was a few years ago.

I got an XBox and a Cube. I only got the Cube for the Zelda games, but unfortnately, it takes the dude about 5 years to make them. Luckily one more is coming out for it in the spring. XBox for everything else. I'm playing Castlevania: Curse of Darkness right now. It's pretty badass, though not quite as good as Lament of Innocence for PS2. My bro and I split a used PS2 a few years ago, mainly for GTA and MGS, but it is busted right now.

I plan on upgrading to XBox 360, but not anytime soon. As soon as Halo 3 comes out, or when all the decent new games that are coming out are only for 360, I'll bite the bullet and pick one up.

I have an Atari, a Super Nintendo, a Sega Genesis, an N64, a Sega Dreamcast, a PS2, a game boy, and a game boy advanced.(i guess im kind of a video game junkie) I want the PS3, but i don't know if I'm willing to spend that kind of money. I'll wait until the price starts to drop.

Archived