Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Where is Jacobs?????

jbooma

David Patten, along with Walt "#27" Harris, is stealin' money man! He's not prouducing ANYTHING! Sit is bum azz down and give Taylor Jacobs the only thing he needs, a CHANCE!

All he need's is a chance and by the way Patten has been playin', I'm wondering what's takin' so long for him to get it!!! How long are we gonna keep puttin' Patten's bum azz in the starting lineup without him doing ANYTHING to deserve it!!

C'mon man, this is the NFC East, you're not gonna win with one star reciever man.

I am soooooooooo sick an tired of DAVID PATTEN!

It seems to me that every time we give him the ball something tragic always happens! For ex. yestereday's interception.

The last few seconds( i knew we were not going to make it because we gave him the ball and he can't catch)!

I am soooooooooooooooooooooo frustrated with this man..game after game.

WE DON'T have a chance w/ him....he is LAZY and is always trying to draw a pass interference call. HE NEEDS TO SHUT UP AND PLAY!

Of all people he is in my "Get rid list."

Walt harris you suck, gregg williams please, please do something we let TAMPA SCORE "36"

-Special Teams needs help! our punter sucks...let's see

Robert Royal needs to "BLOCK" he sucks too(contract year by the way).

*I think we need to give Taylor Jacobs a chance & Robert Johnson.

*I am sorry guys, but things don't look good for us. If we let TAMPA score 36 we can't only wonder what the RAIDERS(yes, the raiders) will do to us.

(porter, moss, and jordan will kill our "D").

*I LOVE MY SKINS...REALLY I LOVE THEM TOO MUCH and that is why i am sooo upset.

They keep saying he will make an impact, yet he hasn't done anthing yet. We need help at WR because Patten is a joke and Moss can not do everything. We need Jacobs to step it up once and for all.
i agree ...but maybe gibbs sees patten improving every week and jacobs just is not getting it done during the week.:whoknows:

Can we please stop the love affair with Jacobs. :doh: I don't care about how great everyone says he is in practice (remember when Gibbs compared McCants to Art Monk), let's face it: HE'S A BUST! We never would've drafted him except that Spurrier never met a Gator WR he didn't like. Jacobs is to Spurrier what that loser WR (I've forgotten his name) was for Schotferbrians - a yes man. The only reason Jacobs hasn't been cut is he's a special teams animal.

*I think we need to give Taylor Jacobs a chance & Robert Johnson.

*I am sorry guys, but things don't look good for us. If we let TAMPA score 36 we can't only wonder what the RAIDERS(yes, the raiders) will do to us.

(porter, moss, and jordan will kill our "D").

*I LOVE MY SKINS...REALLY I LOVE THEM TOO MUCH and that is why i am sooo upset.

I think every coach will tell you, it all depends on how the guy looks in the practice leading up to the game. If you aren't a legitimate #1 or #2 guy (i.e. big contract) than you have to play your butt off in practice. All of us who at least played ball in H.S. or college can understand that. Practice is like a game in football. You go all out in hitting, running, and CATCHING THE BALL. So Jacobs must not be doing something in practice to be able to get in during the game. Not sure what it is but he isn't getting it done.

Also, Patten runs pretty good routes but he's smaller and plays small as opposed to getting good position on his defender. He isn't that fast and last but not least, he has rubber hands. Maybe he isn't that bad but the few games that I've seen him in (N.E. and Washington) he isn't getting it done. And can you believe he had the nerve to call for the ball more often in the press last week and now look what happened?

I think every coach will tell you, it all depends on how the guy looks in the practice leading up to the game. If you aren't a legitimate #1 or #2 guy (i.e. big contract) than you have to play your butt off in practice. All of us who at least played ball in H.S. or college can understand that. Practice is like a game in football. You go all out in hitting, running, and CATCHING THE BALL. So Jacobs must not be doing something in practice to be able to get in during the game. Not sure what it is but he isn't getting it done.

Also, Patten runs pretty good routes but he's smaller and plays small as opposed to getting good position on his defender. He isn't that fast and last but not least, he has rubber hands. Maybe he isn't that bad but the few games that I've seen him in (N.E. and Washington) he isn't getting it done. And can you believe he had the nerve to call for the ball more often in the press last week and now look what happened?

well thats some of the confusion, supposedly jacobs is the best WR on our team in practice... just doesnt add up..?

Archived