Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Philly sports radio to have T.O. funeral Monday

hail2skins

What should we do with the donations?  

121 members have voted

1. 1. What should we do with the donations?

• Provide a "trust" for the Extremeskins Tailgate at FedEx.
    • Provide a donation to the American Cross to benefit the victims of the various hurricanes.
    • Other, please specify.

WIP (Howard Eskin) is going to have a T.O. funeral outside of the Linc prior to Monday's game. They are asking people to bring their T.O. jerseys and other stuff to place into a casket they will have there. Apparently they are going to "cremate" one of the jerseys and spread the ashes onto the field. This stuff is too funny!

Philly fans are fantastic when things go sour.

They are such a source of entertainment.

hey scruffy... you been over and checked out the threads and posts over in the Stadium today ? It ain't exactly warm and fuzzy by the Skins fans either...

No fan base that truly cares takes loosing too good. Just sayin.

hey scruffy... you been over and checked out the threads and posts over in the Stadium today ? It ain't exactly warm and fuzzy by the Skins fans either...

Where's TO watching the game tonight? Uh, oh....

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

You guys are so much fun...

Are you biting your nails? I think Philly could have a laugher.

And I'm worried that you'll be very much back in it in three weeks.

I never said you had a bad team. You'll be there until the end. But you're not head and shoulders above everybody else in the division.

Philly by 8

tr1 with a comment I agree with. What is the world coming to? :)

:cheers:

I think I've been quite consistent. I hated TO...I thought your FO made a big mistate getting him...I still think your FO is cheap...and I like WB and McNabb...very good players.

But you've been spoiled with a five year run. I think Kearse will work out for you NEXT year...he's having trouble adjusting. You'll be good next year, but you're still looking for a WR...a missing ingredient...

And Trotter isn't going to last forever...if he were gone, you'd really have to write off this season.

Fair enough?

I'm leaving in 10 minutes to go down to Chickie and Pete for a couple pints. I got my children's jerseys and even my ex-wife(dat biotch!) to give up the one I bought her for christmas.

To be honest, I got 4 bags of cheeba with 2 rolled already. My child support went up to 847.00 bi-week so if anyone needs to have a good time, it's ME!

Besides.......

GEICO declined my application for car insurance!!!!

I'm leaving in 10 minutes to go down to Chickie and Pete for a couple pints. I got my children's jerseys and even my ex-wife(dat biotch!) to give up the one I bought her for christmas.

To be honest, I got 4 bags of cheeba with 2 rolled already. My child support went up to 847.00 bi-week so if anyone needs to have a good time, it's ME!

Besides.......

GEICO declined my application for car insurance!!!!

Have fun tonight brother. Make some noise for me (even if you aren't going to the game, living here in NC during school year and being surrounded by Panthers fans isn't very fun). :cheers: This is the most excited I've been for a regular season game in quite some time.

tr1, can't say I disagree with anything written there. I think Trotter has some good years left in him still, being only 28, but he and Sheldon Brown have been the saving grace on defense this year, because everyone else has seemingly regressed (especially Lito).

TerpEagles,

I really didn't mean that as a shot towards Eagles fans. I think having a "funeral" for TO outside the stadium is great. We Skins fans never did anything like that for Deion or Spurrier.

I think watching from a safe distance, pissed off Eagle fans is a unique experience.

But you're right, all fans get a certain way when their team loses.

By the way, I am hoping the Eagles win tonight and I'm predicting an Eagle rout......so I'm on your side for the next couple of weeks.

Archived