Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Taylor likely out on Sunday

Luca Brasi

Taylor hasn't done all that much anyways, no point in him playing if he's hurting. If he doesn't play whoever steps in will play good and you won't even notice who is out there.

:doh: Since teams have been throwing away from him, and he hasn't been racking up massive stats that means he hasn't done all that much? :doh:

This is from a fantasy site, I think Taylor might be out, even though I know he's a warrior, but his ankle has been hurting and you could see it when he couldnt catch Brown.

"THE NEWS

Redskins safety Sean Taylor and defensive tackle Cornelius Griffin missed a second straight day of practice on Thursday. Taylor is nursing an ankle injury, and Griffin continues to be bothered by a sore hip. Assistant coach Gregg Williams told the team's official web site that he hopes both players can return to action on Friday.

Our View

Griffin has basically been out for a couple weeks, and the defense has been scrambling to patch up their line. Taylor's ailment is newer and could leave a major hole in the secondary. We'll check in again before the weekend, but fantasy owners might want to give a slight upgrade to the Buccaneers' offense."

i almost went most through the roof when i heard the news that ST wil be out and even tough we are deep in our secondary, i am now more worried than ever about the deep threat that Galloway and Clayton pose. i just have to believe that the bucs will take noticeably more down field shots now that ST will not play.:doh:

i almost went most through the roof when i heard the news that ST wil be out and even tough we are deep in our secondary, i am now more worried than ever about the deep threat that Galloway and Clayton pose. i just have to believe that the bucs will take noticeably more down field shots now that ST will not play.:doh:

I wouldn't worry too much. Word from here in Tampa is that Ike Hilliard is going to start in place of Clayton this week because Clayton has a knee problem. Clayton might come in and get a few snaps or he might be in street clothes. And the 3rd WR will be an unproven named Edell Shepherd...

They also mentioned him being out on NFL Live today on espn. The words they used were along the lines of "his ankle injury that he's been playing on got worse." Not the exact words but they did mention his injury getting worse. So hopefully he just turned his injured ankle in practice and will only have to miss this game. I hope it's not more serious but I'm sure in the coming days we'll hear more about what's going on with his ankle.

Wonder if this means there'll be a Matt Bowen sighting this Sunday?

i feel like we have 4 starting safty's on our team,(if 2 were on different teams anyway) we'll be fine,...on the other hand,

taylor is a key guy in the running game defence, when he jumps in the holes... it gets crazy,...buc's are a"lets run down throat "kinda team too, just look at the buc's qb..:rolleyes: not to be a jinks or anything, but he reminds me of heath shuler...

alittle worried about their running game, but i feel the passing game will be fine

Archived