Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

trade lavar???

dinzelwashington

i remember a bunch saying start patrick when i said keep brunell in as the starter..now all hushes and roots for brunell again :X.. i dont care what yall say.. i made a mistake, made a bad call.. so did gregg williams for not playing lavar earlier...we all make mistakes, i apologize but my name isnt T.O...

how is it a mistake that greg didnt start lavar earlier? i think me made a wise decision. lavar is working harder than ever, and its showing up on the field. i think greg brings out the best in all of our defensive players.

I don't believe it was his freelancing that had him riding the pine. I strongly believe that with the drama that happened last year after is recovery the team needed to proof postitive he was well before they played him with any frequency. Once he realized that if he started blowing people up in practice the coaching staff will know that he is healthy and able to put him back on the game field. Honestly, LA is an asset and investment that this franchise has put alot of money into. If he hurt hiself before he was fully healthy then he would be no good to the organization. I just think that the media had alot to do with the drama and speculation.

Lavar is a conerston of this defense just like Taylor, who will be here for a long time.

i remember a bunch of us said trade lavar.. i was one of them.(Sorry lavar) i thought u was very undisciplined, but looks like ur fitting well into our fense.. good luck.. move over holdman, lavar is back stronger than ever.. if lavar keeps this up, i believe he can still make it to the probowl..

Thanks for being honest.. Lavar shouldn't be traded, ever..

IMO it was never an issue #56 is here to stay.not really a big fan of his because of all the hype he got coming in comparing him to another #56 and OMG some people still say that ....what a load of crap. lavar is a stud no doubt about but going through 6 defensive coaching changes has been the issue here and what he was so used to doing free-lancing,now he has to continue to show improvement and us as fans have to stick with him.:logo: 4EVER !!!!:2cents:

If this doesn't prove that we fans have to get over some things too i don't what else will.we've become products of our past and the media's constant yammering and accussing and blaming and negative view of the skins.part of us is still waiting for that other shoe to drop.lavar is a skin and wil play out his contract. next.

The lavar situation is the perfect case of people jumping to conclusions, having no patience, and making bad assumptions about what is going on.

My dad when lavar got injured last year declared it the end of him, that they would trade him before the year was out. I said it wasnt, and they couldnt afford to for cap reasons. He insisted they had a lot of smart people at the orgranization who had figured all that out. He said this year, that he was gone and would never play again. We all see where we are at now. People are fickle, and they like declaring absolutes at the drop of a hat, rather than waiting things out a couple more weeks.

Archived