Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Will Our Defense Give Up The Big Run Again???

qcraftsman

I think having TO out will allow us to adjust a gameplan so we dont have to take extra guys to gaurd him. We did a good job of keeping him in check last year, but thats because we had a great scheme against him. I think even if TO played, he wouldnt have put up huge numbers. He just changes the way you defend the Eagles. I Think him being out will allow us to key in on Brian Westbrook; hopefully limiting the run.

If we do give up another BIG play it will definetly be time to start searching for another assistant coach. This guy is a joke and I really hope he gets offered another job so he will get the hell out of here. He is now going to finally start Lavar after we get are ass kicked 2 out of the last three games. His arrogance almost caused a TO situation here. Our defense has been the reason for 2 of our three loses. Last week the hole team could take the blame for that loss but who knows Greg williams gave them all the momentum in the world by giving up a 70 yard run on the first play of the game.

KingRex, what run? Well Westbrook is still a good runner. Anyone can look like a great runner in the NFL if the blocking is great. Remember Griffen and our D line is hurting so is that going to hurt us? Maybe... I hope this nonsense stops tonight.

I know he is. I wasn't talking about Westbrook. I was talking about Andy Reid's game-planning. Against the Redskins' blitzing ways, he will have to find someway to spare McNabb from taking hits in the abdomen. I thought we would see Westbrook run like crazy last week. But we didnt since the Broncos scored too much.

If we do give up another BIG play it will definetly be time to start searching for another assistant coach. This guy is a joke and I really hope he gets offered another job so he will get the hell out of here. He is now going to finally start Lavar after we get are ass kicked 2 out of the last three games. His arrogance almost caused a TO situation here. Our defense has been the reason for 2 of our three loses. Last week the hole team could take the blame for that loss but who knows Greg williams gave them all the momentum in the world by giving up a 70 yard run on the first play of the game.

greg williams didn't let tiki barber run for 70 yards you moron, the missed tackles let him run. yeh this guy is joke that's why our defense was so highly ranked last year and strives to do the same this year. :rolleyes: get a grip on it man.

greg williams didn't let tiki barber run for 70 yards you moron, the missed tackles let him run. yeh this guy is joke that's why our defense was so highly ranked last year and strives to do the same this year. :rolleyes: get a grip on it man.

:doh: Come on, what the hell do stats mean when your LOSING and giving up big plays EVERY game.

you want gregg williams out? first off, you're an idiot. second, lavar wouldn't pull a TO. and it was a 57 yard run, not 70. :rolleyes:

You are an absolute idiot and know nothing about this team. You should fire yourself from posting here.

i believe that the eagles will try to establish a running game because of our history and them having no TO. if we do stop the run we win the game. thats how i see it.

is anyone watching this Packer-Steeler game? I hope the packers win, they've had such a hard season with all those injuries and they are dominating this game in every category but the scoreboard and to's. (sounds like some redskin games)

GO PACKERS!!!

wow :doh:

]']you want gregg williams out? first off' date=' you're an idiot. second, lavar wouldn't pull a TO. and it was a 57 yard run, not 70. :rolleyes:[/quote']
You are an absolute idiot and know nothing about this team. You should fire yourself from posting here.

Come on guys. He isn't an idiot. Just misunderstood. ;)

A TO situation here? His arrogance? I refuse to go into the Lavar thing ALL OVER AGAIN......but I think your conception of the situation is a MISCONCEPTION of the situation. GW is the same coach as last year. THE OTHER TEAMS NOW KNOW OUR DEFENSIVE SCHEMES. We are no longer sneeking up on any team.

All teams will have an offense get off a long run once in a while.

Geez.

Blondie

I hate to break the news to some of you but Greg Williams is responsible for a defense that gives up 50 yard plus plays for TD's except for one and every game except for one and was the only one on the planet who thought Lavar wasn't good enough to play.

If your not smart enough to come up with something besides your an idiot or moron because you don't agree with me please go read a book and refrain from posting here.:finger:

I hate to break the news to some of you but Greg Williams is responsible for a defense that gives up 50 yard plus plays for TD's except for one and every game except for one and was the only one on the planet who thought Lavar wasn't good enough to play.

If your not smart enough to come up with something besides your an idiot or moron because you don't agree with me please go read a book and refrain from posting here.:finger:

i called you a moron because you say greg williams gave up that run. I don't think greg williams is allowed on the field, personally... not really sure, but i there are a couple guys in the green portion of the stadium that had more of an impact (or lack thereof) in giving up big plays.

have you ever seen clips of hail mary passes that work despite the defense being in total prevent? it shows that regardless of the defensive setup, if the players make mistakes, the offense will benefit.

and the fact that you have reiterated your idea several times does not make it good.

Archived