Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

All uk skins fans!

Sherlock Holmes

Heh, I guess you'll be up WAY late (or is it early?) tonight.

Now that's what I call a TRUE fan!

You'd be a mate I'd take to the game any time. ;)

(Speaking british :D)

AHHHEM! The game only starts at 3:30 AM for me!!!

:doh: Oy Vey! (speaking Jewish)

Guest Redcloud UK
lol. getting up at 1.30am might be better to watch this game i think, by the time it ends ill be about ready to get up for work anyhow.

Redcloud which part of Nottingham are you from?

Been following the Skins since 2000 and get see a lot more now with Sky tv and broadband internet.Enjoying this season the most and looking forward to seeing the action against the Iggles.Loxley me old mate, i am from Eastwood and my local drinking hole is the "man in space", wherabouts are you?:logo:

Guest Redcloud UK

It was well worth it to see the Redskins get one over the Iggles.Better performance tonight and Cooley and Brunnel combined well

The problem being an overseas fan of the 'Skins is the time difference.

When the 'Skins play at 1pm US time, it is 3am over here in Australia.

Today made up for it though. Kick-off was at 12.30pm, and with lunch in front of me, you couldn't find a happier bloke if you wanted (well, maybe you could, but not in my neighborhood).

Now that daylight savings is in effect on these shores, the 1pm (Sunday) games now start here at 5am Monday, 4.30pm games at 8.30am (Monday), Sunday night games at 12.30pm (Monday) and MNF games starting at 1pm Tuesday.

The problem being an overseas fan of the 'Skins is the time difference.

When the 'Skins play at 1pm US time, it is 3am over here in Australia.

Today made up for it though. Kick-off was at 12.30pm, and with lunch in front of me, you couldn't find a happier bloke if you wanted (well, maybe you could, but not in my neighborhood).

Now that daylight savings is in effect on these shores, the 1pm (Sunday) games now start here at 5am Monday, 4.30pm games at 8.30am (Monday), Sunday night games at 12.30pm (Monday) and MNF games starting at 1pm Tuesday.

I'd move! :D

Preferably on the OTHER side of the Date Line!

Archived