Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

add a eagles joke.......

dinzelwashington

Q; what do u call andy reid in to's tights..

A; the refridgerator, william perry..

Q: what do u call two eagles eating at the same squirrel..

A: McNabbs and TO doing a nosestand for the football...

Q: why is terrel owens lips so big..

A: its swollen cause he talks to the media too much.. its meteorized..

Q: what do u call McNabb almost winning the superbowl??

A: McNabb you got the job for Campbells Chunky soup in a Bowl..

i randomly made these joke up.. yea its lame.. if u got better.. please post....

An Eagles scout returns from Iraq raving about a new teenage superstar he's seen in the war torn country. Reid is convinced and is so desparate for no-one else to snatch him up that he signs the boy without looking at him for himself.

The boy arrives in Philadelphia for Sunday's game, and is on the bench. With ten minutes to go in the 4th, Owens gets injured and is stretchered off. Reid points to the new Iraqi boy: "This is your big chance, son. Go out there and do the business for us". The kid puts on his helmet and takes to the pitch. In those dying minutes he's a revelation, catching 2 TD's. LFF goes mad.

After the game Reid gives the new boy a big hug. "Great performance son. Go and give your parents a ring at home. They'll be so proud of you. You can use the phone in my office".

The boy goes into the coach's office and rings his mom. "Mom, I've just had the best debut; I scored 2 touchdowns!...you don't sound very happy though; why are you crying? Is everything okay?"

"No, son, today has been the worst yet. Your dad has been shot, they've raped your sister, and the house has been burnt to the ground."

"God, mom, that's terrible; I'm really sorry".

"So you should be. It was your idea for all of us to move to Philadelphia!"

Three men, an Eagles fan, a Steelers fan and an African American (non-affiliated :) )are all in the maternity ward waiting for their partners to give birth. The midwife comes out and tells them congratulations, they're all fathers of beautiful healthy boys, however unfortunately they've run out of the name tags, and the babies have been mixed up, so if they could each go in and identify their sons from any family resemblance etc. The Steelers guy wants to go first, so in he goes and comes out with a black baby. The black guy looks a bit confused, "excuse me", he said, "but don't you think he's likely to be mine ?!" "Probably", said the Steelers fan, "but one of them in there's an Eagle, and I'm takin' no chances !!!!!"

A bunch of Eagles supporters die in a bus accident and they appear at the pearly gates of Heaven before St. Peter. They petition for entry but St. Peter says he has to go check with God first.

God says to let them in. St. Peter returns to admit the Eagles supporters. St. Peter returns to God's chamber a couple of minutes later and says, "They're gone!"

God says, "The Eagles supporters?"

St. Peter replies, "No, the gates."

Exactly zero superbowl wins

Almost only counts in horse shoes and hand grenade tosses

:laugh:

I just love that second sport.

Q: What's the difference between an Eagles fan and a lime?

A: One's green, bitter and best twisted, and the other's a citrus fruit.

An Eagles scout returns from Iraq raving about a new teenage superstar he's seen in the war torn country. Reid is convinced and is so desparate for no-one else to snatch him up that he signs the boy without looking at him for himself.

The boy arrives in Philadelphia for Sunday's game, and is on the bench. With ten minutes to go in the 4th, Owens gets injured and is stretchered off. Reid points to the new Iraqi boy: "This is your big chance, son. Go out there and do the business for us". The kid puts on his helmet and takes to the pitch. In those dying minutes he's a revelation, catching 2 TD's. LFF goes mad.

After the game Reid gives the new boy a big hug. "Great performance son. Go and give your parents a ring at home. They'll be so proud of you. You can use the phone in my office".

The boy goes into the coach's office and rings his mom. "Mom, I've just had the best debut; I scored 2 touchdowns!...you don't sound very happy though; why are you crying? Is everything okay?"

"No, son, today has been the worst yet. Your dad has been shot, they've raped your sister, and the house has been burnt to the ground."

"God, mom, that's terrible; I'm really sorry".

"So you should be. It was your idea for all of us to move to Philadelphia!"

:laugh:

Archived