Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Who is the most underrated player

BigRay

T.O. I love this guy. Does not get the credit he deserve's for what he has done to the eagles. By far underrated. My fav non-skin.

how any redskin fan can love t.o is way way beyond me...i hate him so much and im sure many if not most other skins fans do too..

To be totally honest, I think Portis is underrated. I'd normally be able to name someone outside of the skins organization, but this time it is precidented. The fact that Portis is being forced into a role that he is not meant for, is making him seem much less effective than he truely is. If they would let him run the ball the way he wants, he would be much more effective in his running game. Portis is considered a "good" RB right now in the NFL, when in all reality, his potential is there to be one of the best.

how any redskin fan can love t.o is way way beyond me...i hate him so much and im sure many if not most other skins fans do too..

He could just be joking.

:idea: He may be saying that TO is his favorite because he is tearing the Iggles apart with his antics. If that's the case, I don't mind him either. ;)

:eaglesuck

To be totally honest, I think Portis is underrated. I'd normally be able to name someone outside of the skins organization, but this time it is precidented. The fact that Portis is being forced into a role that he is not meant for, is making him seem much less effective than he truely is. If they would let him run the ball the way he wants, he would be much more effective in his running game. Portis is considered a "good" RB right now in the NFL, when in all reality, his potential is there to be one of the best.

Portis hmmmmmmm interesting I don't know he did get a lot of hype when he was with the Broncos not, saying that he is overrated either but I don't know if I would say he was underrated either..

SkinzRool You are correct. If you are a skins fan how can you not like TO!!! It is the eagles fans who are sick of him. I smile ear to ear every time I read a TO article.

I actually like T.O....in some weird way he manages to tick off the right people at the right time. His talent speaks for itself. The guy is a free spirit...He is at a place that allows him to do what he wants to do. His antics really sheds light on the organization and tends to make me believe they are not what the media or NFL makes them out to be.

Because of the position, QBs are either underrated or overrated. QBs get more blame and more praise than they deserve.

The most overrated: Peyton Manning...because much of his success is due to being in an almost ideal situation with excellent receivers and an offensive scheme that suits him.

The most underrated: Patrick Ramsey...because he has shown promise even though he has never been in a situation with excellent receivers and an offensive scheme that suits him.

Who could actually say TO in one breath and then talk about football as a TEAM sport.

Most underrated on our team is Rock Cartwright. I really think the guy should play more as a Back on Sunday's. I know Gibb's likes his team "rah rah" but I am talking about his skills. I know he had the fumble but the guy IMO moves the chains and should be in there. I like Duckett for Atlanta. I think Cartwright and him are similar Backs.

My only hope is that this TO debacle satisfactorily destroys the cohesiveness of the Offensive for the Eagles. I mean, as an example, how much do you think Westbrook despises TO? I think a ton. Westbrook is the one that is going to knock the snot out of TO. I mean here is a decent Back in my opinion, and he is not getting the respect he deserves, and he keeps his mouth shut for the most part. I mean we better really watch Mr. Westbrook in this game or he is going to run it down our throats.

1. Donnie Edwards

2. Anquan Boldin

3. Rodney Harrison (before he was injured)

4. Shawn Springs (to this day people outside of DC think we downgraded tremendously at his position)

5. Warrick Dunn

6. 90% of starting offensive lineman, particularly those not voted to the Pro-Bowl every year. Tom Nalen, C for Denver, and Chris Naole, G from Jacksonville, come to mind.

Archived