Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Who is the most underrated player

BigRay

How about Tiki Barber. all he has done is lead the NFL in yards from scrimmage since the 2000 season, and since 2004, he has 100 more yards rushing on 50 fewer carries then Tomlinson, who is wiedely hailed as the no brainer best RB in football. Im not saying hes better then Tomlinson, but hes one of the top 5 RBs in the league and doesnt get the pub of a lot of other guys even while playing in NY

Cato June. Although that's starting to change this year. Also, sticking with the Colts D, Bob Sanders.

I hate the Giants, but Tiki is on the list as well.

As far as Redskins, I don't think the rest of the league really knows about Chris Cooley yet. And Thrash has a bunch of clutch grabs this year.

Now this can include a Redskin if you like for me a couple come time mind

1. Keith Bullick (Tennessee Titans)

2. Donnie Edwards ( San Diego Chargers)

knowing my friend is a Titans fan, and seeing some highlights of him, i'd go with bullock more underrated, but Donnie Edwards is a beast though.

1. Donnie Edwards

2. Anquan Boldin

3. Rodney Harrison (before he was injured)

4. Shawn Springs (to this day people outside of DC think we downgraded tremendously at his position)

5. Warrick Dunn

6. 90% of starting offensive lineman, particularly those not voted to the Pro-Bowl every year. Tom Nalen, C for Denver, and Chris Naole, G from Jacksonville, come to mind.

well put. brandon lloyd isn't bad either. andre johnson, dominic davis also come to mind

Archived