Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

McPic needs a McCaption

bubba9497

I don't have to PhotoShop scoreboards to give my team a win. Look in the mirror Bubba, who's the sad one? :doh:

Why look in the mirror when you're right there, in plain view? :doh: You need to seriously get a life, WXD, because these threads are all in fun, and you take them waaaaaaay too seriously. Why don't you go sleep it off or something...take the week off.

Why look in the mirror when you're right there, in plain view? :doh: You need to seriously get a life, WXD, because these threads are all in fun, and you take them waaaaaaay too seriously. Why don't you go sleep it off or something...take the week off.

What? I can't have a little fun too? The post said "McPic needs a McCaption," so I gave it one. :silly: :silly: :silly:

he's running scared, hence the false bravado, and the feeble attempts to squelch anything to suggest the eagles losing.... if he was sooooooo confident it wouldn't matter at all to him.

the more he tries, the funnier he becomes.

really sad when a person's self worth is wrapped in the success of a sport's team... :violin:

he's running scared, hence the false bravado, and the feeble attempts to squelch anything to suggest the eagles losing.... if he was sooooooo confident it wouldn't matter at all to him.

the more he tries, the funnier he becomes.

really sad when a person's self worth is wrapped in the success of a sport's team... :violin:

And you do what all day?

I don't have to PhotoShop scoreboards to give my team a win. Look in the mirror Bubba, who's the sad one? :doh:

You need to remember something.. This is a Redskin's fan board.. The OP's graciously allow well behaved outsiders to participate by the goodness of their hearts. They are by no means obligated to allow you to post. So don't be a jerk to our OPs.

Archived