Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

AP: Owens Status Upgraded

jimster

Yikes!! Some of you guys haven't gotten over last Sunday yet. Time to get psyched for the game at hand.....I expect the Skins to at least put together a good performance, far from the stinker of last week. Whether it'll be enough to win is another story..................................

T.O. and the Eagles passing game is not what we should worry about, we already they they are going to pass the ball over fifty time on Sunday. The Skins need to worry about what always burns them against the Eagles, and that is the screen play to Westbrook. Also not making stupid errors on offense.

If he plays, we'll get to knock him and McNabb out of the game. I want him to get hit and then refuse to go back into the game. We all know that if you hit TO, he goes into a shell. It took him years to get over that Rodney HArriso n hit and go over the middle. I also think that our team will be more motivated if Owens plays.

I doubt very much that TO plays. He has said he has regrets about playing injured in the SuperBowl and he will not risk a career on his leg for one game anymore, SuperBowl or not. Besides that, he wants Philly to see how bad they do need him. I don't even expect him to play Dallas next week either.

Skins 24 Philly 17

I think he's hurt and won't play a lot...this is just the team making the Redskins spend time working to defend him.

Let's see how he holds up.

I thought you said you thought TO was faking the injury since noone could point out the play he got hurt and he played the rest of the game?

Or do you have different answers when talking to your Skins bretheren and then the answers you use to try to incite the Eagle fans in "Around the NFL"? :laugh:

Owens will play. This game is far to important for him to miss. This week is almost season on the line sort of stuff for both of us. If ya fall behind in this division, your screwed. They cant afford to have him miss. Besides i'd love to have him play. I'm really hungry for a Owens sandwich with Taylor/Arrington bread.

:eaglesuck :eaglesuck :eaglesuck :eaglesuck :eaglesuck :eaglesuck :eaglesuck :eaglesuck :eaglesuck :eaglesuck :eaglesuck :eaglesuck :eaglesuck :eaglesuck :eaglesuck :eaglesuck :eaglesuck :eaglesuck

Archived