Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Funny quote from a Panthers board

Golgo-13

OMFG LMAO wtf are these country boys smokin'? They'll be lucky to stay within 3 TDs. Foster will run all over our D? HAHA the first time he sees LaVar coming for him he'll fumble while crapping in his panties like that Crygirls player. These people are seriously on crack, John Fox will be helpless against the Fun N' Gun and we'll hear some more running up the score whining after we get done humiliating the pathetic Panthers :)

You can't blame them for trying to cosole each other after only winning one game last year and losing out on the coach that could have brought them credibility.

Someone should find and post the link to one or two of the opposing team's best message boards before each game so we can drop in and get the slant from the enemy.

I thought the one thread when someone brought up the possibility of signing Albert Connell was a riot!

Haha, just checked out the Pathers board and found an interesting post from a former Redskins fan....

" i was born a redskin fan. i had no choice in the matter. my entire family are fans. when joe gibbs left i started not to care. pettibone was awuful. then they got i think norv who never did anything. then lst year they got shotenhiemeer(i think i spelled it right) and now they have spurrier. i just hate how the organization has changed. i really hate the cowboys and jerry jones. sneider is so much like him that it makes me sick. he is trying to buy a superbowl. and we all know how that went a couple of years ago.

i guess i started to look the other way when they got rid of art monk. that was class if i ever saw it. he was redskin through and through. but nope they just cast him off like nothing. emmit smith is not near the back he was but yet jerry has shown some loyality. which is surprising. the skins organization is for sh!t. that is what i am trying to say. what have they done since gibbs left. NOTHING!!!!!!!!!!!"

Yeah, that stupid Emmit Smith, when it comes to running the football he can't hold Art Monk's jock strap :rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao:

But back to their threat to run the ball against us: I think, if I'm Marvin, I'd pay them to try to run against us, because that's the part of the defense I want to test.

(Although I expect the Steelers will present a bit more challenge in that area). :)

Although I expect the Steelers will present a bit more challenge in that area

Pittsburgh

at Tampa Bay

New England

3 Teams with great defenses. 3 teams with different style defenses. And our final tune up will be against one of the best pass defenses in the NFL. Couldn't ask for anything more. Unless those guys want to be embaressed they will be digging a little deeper into the playbook than they otherwise would.

All of this should help our offense hit the ground running when the games count, and we should get a pretty good idea of how good this team realy is.

:pint:

Archived