Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Lavar John Thompson show???

sableholic

Lavar was on the JT show today and talked like a new man. He mentioned how anything that went wrong did on Sunday and how that game is done and they are only worried about Philly right now. The way he was talking it sounded like someone who was a major part of the D. There was talk today on WTEM as well in the WP mentioning that LA is now the starter, but Gibbs didn't say yes or now.

I will say I was very impressed by him today he sounded like a 100% team guy, he did say this game is the biggest one the skins have had in a long time.

Lavar was on the JT show today and talked like a new man. He mentioned how anything that went wrong did on Sunday and how that game is done and they are only worried about Philly right now. The way he was talking it sounded like someone who was a major part of the D. There was talk today on WTEM as well in the WP mentioning that LA is now the starter, but Gibbs didn't say yes or now.

I will say I was very impressed by him today he sounded like a 100% team guy, he did say this game is the biggest one the skins have had in a long time.

Drats, drats that Lavar!! It's always all about him, we don't need him, he just never shuts up, what a prima dona, no one buys all his baloney. (Sorry, I couldn't help myself. Just enjoying the dead silence of all the Lavar-bashers)

I wonder how the haters will spin this latest development.

:applause: The spin I'm hearing is that Gregg Williams/Emperor Palpatine breaks down Lavar Arrington/The Chosen One. And when there is nothing left he scoops up the remains and recreates the Lavar Arrington/Darth Vader in his own vision & all new powerfulness. When Darth Arrington arrises from the sidelines to start next week he answers with heaving breaths..."Yeees, Maaaaster".

Yes it's total science fiction, but what did we expect?? For them to admit they were wrong?? That Arrington could ever be good again without Gregg Williams guidance?? Or to drive the analogy home, that Coach Palpatine secretly needed Darth Arrington more than he would let on to make his conspiracy to become a Head Coach work? Oh well we all know how it ends.

The force is strong in this one.

did any LaVar bashers watch the SF game?

I think he played pretty well.

Pass judgement after this week.

lavar "lover", lavar "hater"...same see-saw, different ends...watch 'em go...up and down and up and down wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :silly:

Well let's not forget guys. There was a little bit of dissapointment when Lavar went to the media, questioning why he isn't playing. Remember Gibbs had to make that statement about talking to him more than any player he's ever coached in his life?

There was reason to question Lavar. You can't just parade around that the "haters" were wrong about him not being a scheme-player. Because he wasn't. This turnaround is recent, and that is a wonderful thing to hear.

Well let's not forget guys. There was a little bit of dissapointment when Lavar went to the media, questioning why he isn't playing. Remember Gibbs had to make that statement about talking to him more than any player he's ever coached in his life?

There was reason to question Lavar. You can't just parade around that the "haters" were wrong about him not being a scheme-player. Because he wasn't. This turnaround is recent, and that is a wonderful thing to hear.

Actually...Lavar didn't go to the media, the media came after him. Lavar didn't question why he isn't playing, the media & public questioned why Lavar wasn't playing. Lavar's response to the media & publics clatter was "I'm not the starter, I support my team mates" and named Warrick Holdman specifically. In the face of a media stink storm Lavar was pretty good.

The coaches never said Lavar wasn't a scheme-player so I don't know why you would. In any case I don't consider a "scheme-player" comment smacktalking, bashing or hating (and I don't think you do either). Do we have to give a definition of what smack talking, bashing, hating is?

Archived