Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Guys, PLEASE take our stadium back!!!

JoeKnowsBest

This is our home stadium, but lately it's been hijacked by Eagles fans every time they come to town. I've been there a few times against the Eagles and have almost been in a few brawls.

They are obnoxious, rude, egotistical, antagonizers and instigators. They taunt every Redskins fan going into the stadium. And during the game, you wonder if it's really being played in D.C. because there are so many Eagles fans.

I remember the one game I was at, after the game, Donnovan was going to his tunnell and above it, it seamed like 1/4th of the whole stadium was there to get high fives and was wearing GREEN!

How can this happen?!? How could half the people in our home field be cheering for the visiting team? Our Oponents?

You guys have GOT to take back our home stadium.

Please do not sell your tickets to some one you don't know. What ever you do, do not allow Eagles fans to get their hands on them. Especially after the Giants game. This is NOT the time to panic. It is the time to give the team support when they need it the most so we can put that bad experience behind us and move on to a bigger and better season. There is still so much football left to be played and potential for our season.

It's about time that we took back our home field and gave the Redskins HOME FEILD ADVANTAGE like Fed Ex Field ought to be. Take our home field BACK from the Eagles fans. Make Fed Ex Feild a feared place for visiting teams to play, just like we did back in the Days of RFK when the entire stadium literally rocked as we cheered.

Please guys, this is important. Are you up to the challenge?

Yeah, but the Eagles are a whole nother story and a whole nother challenge being so close to philadelphia. Every time I've been to Fed Ex Field against the Eagles they have hijacked our own stadium.

i know what you mean. but in the past, no matter what game i was at, there were philly fans and fans of the team we were playing. yes, philly was the worst, but i have seen some improvement, actually a lot of improvement, in this department this year.

I went to last Sunday night's game and counted 3 brawls from the lot to our seats - the 3rd one was incredible - people spitting in on each other, guys pushing girls down, SICK.

SKINS FANS NEED TO COME OUT AND BE LOUD! THATS IT! Don't worry about heckling, and all that other crap. Leave that to the Filth-a-delphians.

The problem really is not the fans fault it is the person out there that buys up tickets and sells them for a profit. I think dan did a good thing by saying that anyone selling there tickets for a profit get their season tickets pulled. The only problem with that is there is no face value on the club level seats so saying someone paid more is kind of hard to do. I completly agree we need more burgundy and gold in the stadium.

at the 2 games that i have been to this year, the stadium is packed to the hilt in burgundy and gold. much improved from the past couple years.

Dude how many Seahawks and San Fran fans do you expect to attend a game in D.C? There will be an over whelming amount of Eagles fans chanting E-A-G-L-E-S, Eagles to the point of nausea. If you look on E-bay there is a good indication there will be as many Eagles fans as usual, a win last week would have helped this a little bit, but the loss for the "fair weather fan" meant the end of the season therefore they will not show.

I received an email to score tickets to Sunday's game against the Iggles...and it said there were tickets available due to the visiting team's returns. Is that any indication that there won't be as many Iggles fans this weekend? I surely hope so...we need this game...BIG TIME!

Guest BleedinBurgundyandGold
I received an email to score tickets to Sunday's game against the Iggles...and it said there were tickets available due to the visiting team's returns. Is that any indication that there won't be as many Iggles fans this weekend? I surely hope so...we need this game...BIG TIME!

that would be awesome. I snagged mine on ebay from a guy named mcnabb2TO.

one of my first skins games was against philly, and stupid drunk screaming philly fans below the upper deck were UP IN THE FACE of this guy with his kid, and the guy was just like "alright guys, lets jsut relax and watch the game".... i wanted to jump to the lower level and SLUG those eagles fans so bad... i was really shocked by how other skins fans just let it go on too, just shaking their heads or whispering.... if i ever see that crap again, i will jump down and throw down. period.

No that just means that the team turned in thier tickets for thier family and friends. They are allotted so many per game. Unfortunately, I think that the Philthy fans will still be in force at the game, But our 12th man will run them out of town..

LET'S GO 12TH MAN!!!!! :wavetowel :wavetowel

at the 2 games that i have been to this year, the stadium is packed to the hilt in burgundy and gold. much improved from the past couple years.

Agreed - it is better than it has been, but the real test will come on Sunday and again on 12/18.

Hopefully, we can keep more of those idiots (Eagles/Cowgirls fans) outside the gates this year.

The problem with the Eagles fans is that they RELISH in their reputation as being the loudest, rudest, most obnoxious fans in football.

They are going to keep invading other teams stadiums en masse until they have a reason not to show up. Kicking the ever loving :pooh: out of them on Sunday would go a long way to keeping them out of Fed Ex Field. If they think the Eagles are going to get destroyed whenever they come into our house, then they won't show.

I will be at the game, and I talked my friend into selling her Redskins tickets only to Redskins fans!

I can't tell you how happy that makes me to hear that! You are my kind of person! :cheers: I applaud you.. and her! :applause: :applause:

That is the whole key right there.

Let's make Fed Ex rock so much that Joe Gibbs feels like he's back in RFK again!

:eaglesuck

Archived