Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

SAW 2 anybody watch it??

Samuels

I went and seen SAW 2 today so for anybody that has'nt seen it don't read I don't wanna spoil it but its highly recommened. I loved SAW the 1st movie because it was suspense and action right from the 1st minute and it was a different type of movie a real mind blower to me. I went today to see SAW 2 and expected it to be not has good has the 1st, the 2nd movie are normally never has good. I absolutely was into it again from the very 1st minute. I liked it just has much has #1 a real suspenseful thriller. I knew it was to easy and flatout called it when they got him in the beginning but it was still a edge of your seat flick. I think the ending absolutely meant they'll be a SAW3 starting off with the detective in the bathroom. My girl thinks that its over for anybody thats seen it what do you think??? Will they're be a #3??? To me its gotta be a #3 and it has to be the last 1 or they'll kill it but honestly these 2 movies are 2 of my favorites of all time.

• 2 weeks later...

I saw it yesterday. For anyone who hasnt read it, Id recommend it. Before I saw it, I figured it included one of the women in the house. But once I got into it, I figured none of them were involved. Oh little how I knew. I thought he was going to lead him there to trap the cop himself, I never really thought the girl would be the one in the end. Good ending and I hope for Saw 3.

However, I think Saw 3 would be tough to pull off, but I also thought that about Saw 2. Good movie though.

My thing is what happen to the guy in the first movie that sawed off his leg and crawled off....are we to assume that he died?

Pretty much. I think the girl is supposed to be considered the only one to survive his game, and there's no way he could've outrun Jigsaw with one leg (who wouldn't have killed him, but wouldn't let him escape since he would've seen his face). You would think they'd have walked past his body in that hallway though.

I liked Saw 2 a lot. The ending was good, not as crazy as the first, but I thought the story and acting were both better than the first. And there's definitely going to be a Saw 3, I think it was confirmed before Saw 2 came out.

Wait, he left the room when the other guy was shut in

Exactly...he left the room but he did not take his leg with him which is why it was still in the bathroom.....and another thing what happened to his wife and kids....See the thing that stomps me in the Saw two is that there were 2 rotted bodies in the bathroom at the end....But I am Positive the doctor crawled out in part 1

Exactly...he left the room but he did not take his leg with him which is why it was still in the bathroom.....and another thing what happened to his wife and kids....See the thing that stomps me in the Saw two is that there were 2 rotted bodies in the bathroom at the end....But I am Positive the doctor crawled out in part 1

Yeah, the bodies were of the photographer guy who was in there with the doc, and Zed (or whatever his name was), that orderly that the photographer killed because they thought he was Jigsaw. The doc got out before Jigsaw got up.

As I mentioned, I assume you are supposed to think he is dead, but ultimately, it doesn't really matter. He had nothing to do with the story of Saw 2.

Archived