Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Who would win?

You know who you Spurrier-loving Gator-clowns are like? Those SNL skits with all those Ditka-loving Bears fans! It's freaking ridiculous.

I'm sorry, but an NFL team, especially one that went 8-8, is not going to lose to a UF team of any year. Take a look at our defense last year if you want to start answering the question "why".

Who would win, the 96 Gators or 53 clones of the previously mentioned Bigfoot. My money is on the Bigfoot team, they may not be able to throw and catch very well, but their offensive and defensive lines would be dominate. I bet they could run the ball well too; I sure wouldn’t want to be the one to try to tackle one of them suckers.

Well, if they caught last years 'Skins during those first couple of games last year Florida might have won. It still blows my mind how unbelieveably inept they were last year at the beginning of the season. Realistically, the pro team would probably still win, because even in those first few games the defense played okay, until they wore down. Marty really believed in shutting an offensive down completely. Problem was he couldn't distinguish between his team and the other guys. He wanted to stop all offensive production. I think his ideal game would have been a 0-0 tie. or maybe 3-0 with the three points to a defensive turnover getting the 'skins in position to kick a winning field goal.

Something to know about your coach:

Spurrier doesn't view the NFL as nearly as imposing as everyone else does. Not even close. And that's what will make all this so much fun to watch.

That was from the sporting news article.

If you were to ask the HBC before the '96 Gators v Redskins game, he would say: "Gosh, we're just going to go out and play our best and hope to be fortunate." Them he'd hang 50 pts on them, and be accused of running up the score.:thumbsup:

I was quoted a few days ago saying that I welcomed all the Gator fans to this site because it made more Redskin fans........well after this poll I think I will eat my words. What kind of poll is that? Noway the Gators win.

:pint:

Far as I know, the last time a college team beat an NFL team was 1963. The unlucky pros? None other than the defending NFL Champion Green Bay Packers.

Good thing SS wasn't around then, or it mighta been worse. Imagine what Lomardi might have said to SS after the game. "Parking lot. See you in 6 minutes." :)

Believe it ... or not.

Archived