Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Which Redskin are you most upset with following this game?

Dalecitymike

Dear fans:

A majority of Redskins fans are upset with the loss this week. It's not just a loss, but how little heart or emotion was shown by the players. The fad phrase is; "We came up flat!" No single player can win or lose a game. It's a team effort, but with that in mind. I am curious which player are you most upset with following this week's poor performance?

:doh:

2 of 12 on 3rd down for the skins, 0 of 2 on 4th, 38 yards rushing, 87 passing, only 1/3 of the game for possesion, 4 turnovers, 10 penalties for 88 yards.

:helmet:

Everyone sucked. No passion, intensity, or focus. Mental mistakes everywhere. Hopefully the coaches will get their asses back in gear for Sunday. I do think being at home will help right the ship. Then again, it was just 1 game. It's not the end of the world, but the Redskins can't let it be the start of the end.

ok, the kid had a bad game, do you have to post a mug shot. :rolleyes:

It happens, lets get going to next week. Just maybe he will kick somebosy's head in.

He's a good back, and all the rbs had a bad game except Rock 2 for 21 yards. The offensive line didn't make holes, but we didn't call but 13 rushing plays all game. The Dirtbags did allow 5 sacks, and a lot of hurries and pressure causing Brunells int.

Robert Royal takes the cake - 4 drops, 0 catches.

Close second is Ladell Betts. He was an embarassment on special teams. He bobbled & almost dropped 3 returns. The big one being he ran a return out of the endzone (always a bad idea) only to fumble it up to the Giants. And tried to run a 2nd out of the endzone where his own team mates damn near had to tackled him to keep him from doing it. There were other bad performances, but Royal & Betts were off-the-charts subhuman.

Everyone sucked. No passion, intensity, or focus. Mental mistakes everywhere. Hopefully the coaches will get their asses back in gear for Sunday. I do think being at home will help right the ship. Then again, it was just 1 game. It's not the end of the world, but the Redskins can't let it be the start of the end.

At least this week were at home, and at 4 -3 were still in it. New England is atop their div with a 4-3 record. Chicago is 4 -3 and top NFC North, and Tampa bay is tied for first at 5-2 but they lost to the 49ers. Other teams with our record, KC, Philly, Jacksonville, not to mention teams worse 4-4; SD, STLouis! My point is if we win at home against philly we will soon forget this one!

Here's my problem with this game. I've been listening to the postgame horrors and reading the Washington Post Articles that will appear in Monday's paper by Sally Jenkins "Giants Show Togetherness", Michael Wilbon "In a Funk After a Funky Effort", and Tony Kornheiser "See What Condition My Prediction Is In". Statements about Antonio Pierce giving the rundown of G. Wms. defense to the team and his bitterness about the salary situation when he was with the Skins. How do you think the familiarity of the X-skins players experience with the Skins hampered the outcome of this game? It's my opinion that it had a helluva lot to do with it.

I voted for the entire offensive line, but looking back it's really the whole team. The guy's looked sluggish and played very sloppy football. The numbers prove it.

This game was one of the most scarriest Halloween shows I've watched this weekend.

The entire team is at fault for this one.

That being said...............

No worries though, games like that happen. The Giants played a great game and handed us our butt. Give credit where credit is due. The seasons not over. Some people are jumping off the "Bandwagon"?? Good. Some people want the whole team fired? Someone who thought Moss was the next Jesus Christ last week now thinks he's overrated? Hey you know sometimes you lose football games, sometimes you lose big. I was very upset after the game also "YOU GUYS ARE THE BIGGEST BUNCH OF BUMS!!!! START THE FRIGGEN BUS!!" :doh: and that was at halftime. You move on and take it for what it's worth.

Are we going to beat the iggles next week? You bet, gonna win em all as far as I'm concerned. I also realise that this is impossible. Miami was a long time ago.

Y'all fairweather fans can jump off the bus, we aint got room anyway. See ya in Detroit. :soapbox:

Why isn't St. Gibbs on the list?

Yeah, I know it isn't going to make me most popular poster here but I do think he should take the fall for this. When one player screws up - it's his fault. Two Screw up? -it's still something "local", on the personal level. But when it seems as if every single offensive play is pre-read by the opponent, when the defense, although giving it their all on the personal level, concede 36 points, that's when I know that we were out-coached, out-classed.

Let's go back to that terrific finale in Dallas a few games back. We only won because we went for big, gutsie plays (sorry - defense was great, kept us in the game). We only went for those gutsie plays because coach knew we had nothing to lose.

The same goes for our other comeback games. It's as if we had to be with our back to the wall for Gibbs to make good decisions.

It seems that we only stray away from very conventional schemes when we have nothing to lose. But they paid off, didn't they? So why keep on being so conventional when the score's still 0-0? Coach Gibbs, with all due respect, was read like an open pop-up book, the team walking into the opponents' well-planned ambush.

My vote would go to the entire team. They lost as a team. Noone had a good day they were all as flat as a team can be. You also have to take your hats off to the Giants. They played a perfect game against us. They brought there "A" game and we didn't even show up.

The only thing that really irked me is when they showed the Redskin sideline and I saw players laughing it up, they didn't give a crap. That was it for me. I figured why the Heck should I get so emotional and care so much if these morons are laughing it up on the sidelines.

I wish I had a still shot of those guys laughing it up. My blood was boiling at that time. I saw that and immediately I calmed down. I knew the game was lost at that point.

Archived