Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Which Redskin are you most upset with following this game?

Dalecitymike

Everyone, the defense made Tiki look like a hall of famer. Even when it was obvious the giants would run the ball it appeared we could not stop them. He could have had 300 yards rushing if he wanted. The offense looked like a pop warner team. They didnt even look professional to me. I love the skins buts it hard to see that team on the field sunday have the ability, desire , drive and execution to beat the Eagles even at home. Gosh I hope I'm wrong

Yep. This was a highschool level collapse. Its on the WHOLE team and coaches. Its on the Redskins.

no, no, no.... This is a backyard football level collapse. High school kids are too concerned with getting chicks to play this poorly. No wins = no chicks. Pee Wee level kids are too afraid of their step-fathers to play like this. No wins = beatdown from stepfather. This sounds more like the good ole "sorry guys, but I had to take a massive Sh!t and I was just trying to get out of here as fast as I can" type of collapse you see around the neighborhood.

#50 Khary Campbell.

Of all the missed plays and lackluster performances, the guy didnt even think about trying to stop their short yardage back at the goaline, didn't even cross his mind that he was standing on the goaline and he had the ability to try and stop the guy. I hope he sees 0 playingtime the rest of the year, please cut him now.

Why isn't St. Gibbs on the list?

Yeah, I know it isn't going to make me most popular poster here but I do think he should take the fall for this. When one player screws up - it's his fault. Two Screw up? -it's still something "local", on the personal level. But when it seems as if every single offensive play is pre-read by the opponent, when the defense, although giving it their all on the personal level, concede 36 points, that's when I know that we were out-coached, out-classed.

It's true that the QB and the Head coach get all the glory when they win, and all the blame when they lose. Coach Gibbs is a football god in Washington. It's hard to say he's at fault. Example; The TD pass to Royal that was an easy catch, but droped. How is that the coach's fault? The 4 turnovers, and tons of dropped passes, poor tackle attempts, poor effort to block. The truth is the players had no heart or desire to win that game. Why? What happened in one week to make them not care?

My vote would go to the entire team. They lost as a team. Noone had a good day they were all as flat as a team can be. You also have to take your hats off to the Giants. They played a perfect game against us. They brought there "A" game and we didn't even show up.

The only thing that really irked me is when they showed the Redskin sideline and I saw players laughing it up, they didn't give a crap. That was it for me. I figured why the Heck should I get so emotional and care so much if these morons are laughing it up on the sidelines.

I wish I had a still shot of those guys laughing it up. My blood was boiling at that time. I saw that and immediately I calmed down. I knew the game was lost at that point.

That's shocking that they were laughing, but prove's my point.

The team has no heart. I don't know why, but I hope Brunell helps them find it.

simpsons_halloween.jpg

Robert Royal in a landslide. Since I can't really ID one particular guy on the Offensive line because they all played terribly, Royal is the logical choice. Who drops 4 balls in a single game? I have never seen that, not even in pee wee football. If I was playing in my backyard I would pick Royal last. That' right, he is that terrible. Hey Robert, how does it feel to know there are 8 year old children who have more skills than you do?

Ding, Ding, This man gets it! You win!

Hi Redskins fans!! this is my first posting.

umm. I voted for the entire offensive line. I really believe it all starts from the 0 line. But, I've read everyone's replies and everyone's right. This was such a huge game, with alot at stake. I was so looking forward to this hyped up game. I was extremely disappointment to say the least. Ruined my whole weekend.

The thing that bothers me the most is that the Skins havn't won on the road yet this season. If we wanna go far this season, every season, we HAVE to win on the road. I'm very glad we are bringing it back to FEDEX and I hope every single Redskin comeout firing. Been a Redskin fan since I can remember. Through the bad and the good, GO SKINS!!!!!!!!!!!! :eaglesuck :eaglesuck

Congrats on your first post, and welcome to the site! One side note we did win on the road in Dallas. It was one of the biggest wins we've had in 14 years. You prolly just forgot though. Welcome again!

I always say the players play the game, it's not always coaching. But the more i think about it, Coach Gibbs is the one to be upset with. He should know his players by now and know what it takes to motivate them to play on the level necessary to win a huge ballgame like that. It was a sorry effort on everyone's part.

I am not a Brunell Basher I believe he gave a lackluster performance. Granted the O-line wasnt very good, but he had up to 5 seconds to throw a ball most of the time and he wouldnt pull the trigger. Ramsey did same thing. Throw the ball away.

Beat Philly

simpsons_halloween.jpg

Anytime a QB leaves with 3 qtrs of a game and a thirty something rating it's hard not to blame him, but in this case I don't find him at fault. When he was in the coach didn't run the ball, and the O-line wasn't giving him time to throw. He doesn't give up a lot of Ints because he's not a risk taker like Ramsey. Maybe we needed to take a bit of a risk, but the truth was the Gman had everyone covered during the 3 secs he had to throw. The Dirtbags really suck bad right now.

I always say the players play the game, it's not always coaching. But the more i think about it, Coach Gibbs is the one to be upset with. He should know his players by now and know what it takes to motivate them to play on the level necessary to win a huge ballgame like that. It was a sorry effort on everyone's part.

True. I hope we can get past this game, and ready for Philly. If we beat Philly all we be forgoten. Plus I have lower level tickets to the game, and I'll scream so loud the Eagles will be deaf!

I can't say just one. This was lost by the ENTIRE team.

They all made mistakes yesterday. They all have to deal with it. They all lost together.

The only one I noticed playing well yesterday was Ryan Clark. So give him a little credit.

But still, this was a team loss and we shouldn't be pointing fingers on any one person.

Yeah!! Royal Had Three Dropped Passes, Two That Would Have Moved The Chains And On That Would Have Gotten That Goose Egg Off The Score Board!! Betts Gets An Honorable Mention For Opening The 2nd Half With A Fumble After That I Knew We Were Doomed!

The one I'm most upset with is Clinton Portis and not for what he did or did not do on the field. I'm sick of his clown act. What's the matter Clinton, didn't your mommy give you enough attention as a child? :rolleyes:

How about you just focus on the games rather than dream up new and unusual ways of making a fool of yourself. :doh:

The one I'm most upset with is Clinton Portis and not for what he did or did not do on the field. I'm sick of his clown act. What's the matter Clinton, didn't your mommy give you enough attention as a child? :rolleyes:

How about you just focus on the games rather than dream up new and unusual ways of making a fool of yourself. :doh:

I do have to agree that the cartwheel was a bit over the top, when he has had an average year.

Archived