Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Stats

#1-Offense

Where are all of you stat-lovers now?

We'll see where your "#2 Offense" in the league ends up after this woopin' the G-Men just laid on you.

We'll see where your "#4 Defense" in the league ends up after Tiki Ran all over you.

What happened to Sean Taylor shutting down Plax? (Taylor played horribly today)

What happened To Lavar and Washington shutting down Shockey? (Nice missed tackle LaVar, but you jsut cant bring down the Shock.)

Say hello to the #1 team in the NFC.

THE NEW YORK "FOOTBALL" GIANTS

-#1-Offense

We'll see where your "#2 Offense" in the league ends up after this woopin' the G-Men just laid on you.

We'll see where your "#4 Defense" in the league ends up after Tiki Ran all over you.

What happened To Lavar and Washington shutting down Shockey? (Nice missed tackle LaVar, but you jsut cant bring down the Shock.)

-#1-Offense

you guys earned that win 2day and outplayed us in every aspect of the game, but do you realy think yoir guys offense will stay #1 all season?

i think not, but great game anyway, and if you want to be more respectful come back another time

just wait til december chump

Not meaning to be disrespectful, but all you guys were talking about was your #2 offense and how Brunell and your offense was so great. Same with your D. TIME FOR SOME CROW

we can only go on what they give us...

if the skins played today, the way that they've been playing since the dallas game...it "wouldnt have been 36-0"..

-#1-Offense

Im one who wipes my @ss with stats, they mean absolutely nothing!!! Redskins never even showed up for this game, not making any excuses but would of been nice to watch a game with both teams fighting it out. The worst part is the Giants didnt even fight and still ran right over the Skins. You would think it was our owner that passed away and the rest of our team following him. Good luck against Philly, I dont even know how the Skins are going to react after a game so poorly played.

']As a Giant fan' date=' show some class #1 Offense. And your name actually doesn't really speak the truth. The Giants are the number one scoring offense but not the actual number one offense. Be classy in a loss AND in victory.[/quote']

Classy post Tom, plain and simple the Giants earned 1st place! Never seen my Skins lay down like that and now wondering how we can react on sunday night in front of the world against the eagles.

hey, props to the giants. this game was for first place in the division, and they won it. not only did they win, it wasnt even close.

giant fan has a right to gloat.

of course, i do love stats. after today, it may be a long time before i try and predict a skins game based on them. who would have thought that the second worst D in the league- supposedly- would shut out the skins the week after the skins pasted the only worse D to the tune of 52 points?

Part of me is repulsed by you

Understand that it is a long year

No-one has shown the lack of class that you have

Know that we will meet again

But before you start thinking you are so great

Investigate what could happen next time

This is just one game

Chances are it won't ever be this good again for you

Hate to see what happens to you losers next time

Well the numbers were accurate.......it just didn't translate onto the field today. ;) :doh:

Despite the numbers quoted (and I did quote a bunch in one thread) the Giants proved to be the better team (much much better) today.

We'll see who ends up being the best team at the end of the year.

It's a long way to go.

I must admit, I got a good laugh from the stat whores this week. OMG NATIONAL DeFEnSE + S. MOSS = teH SUPERRRBOWLLLL!!! :laugh:

Stats mean jack ****. It is all about who can step up when a game is on the line. The playoffs are going to be a mess this year. Though it probably won't include the Redskins.

Archived