Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

If you think it's over, Your Crazy

MustangSteve

Yes today was a big game that we should of at least showed up for. Every good team has a bad game at some point of the season, thankfully ours came early and away.

The Redskins strait up didnt show up because no way can the Giants beat us like this any other week and it will be proven late december when we knock them out of the playoffs.

Not taking anything from the Giants, they played a great game and deserved that win, but no way does that kill our season, chances for the playoffs or SuperBowl. All that game does is smacks our face and shows this team they better go into every game ready to punch someone in the mouth.

This Eagles game is the one that will show us how good of a team we really are! if we beat them Sunday night, in no way shape or form will the giants keep a lead on the NFC East.

If a team is going to have a down fall like we did today, its better it happens early so that we learn from it, over come it, "and the best part" beat there @ss in our back yard when it counts the most late in the season and in the run for the Playoffs!!!

This loss definitely stings, but I think we can get over it. As long as we can keep moving forward and get ready to play next week, we're still in good shape. Sure, losing this badly doesn't feel good, but this wasn't really a game we were supposed to win anyway.

This loss definitely stings, but I think we can get over it. As long as we can keep moving forward and get ready to play next week, we're still in good shape. Sure, losing this badly doesn't feel good, but this wasn't really a game we were supposed to win anyway.

So true and hopefully it makes us hungry, angry, and ready to beat the hail out of the Eagles.

in a way im happy about the outcome of this game

this game was a reality check and it tought us not to go into any game and take the other team lightly and from now until the rest of the season we wont get blown out like this

The Redskins are a very good team who needed embarressed like this, will make them play with a lil fear, but not afraid of the other team. Will also show they better attack other teams instead of trying to spar with them like they did the Giants today. I dont know what type of game plan we had today but it was awefull. Best thing is, it wont happen again and the Giants cant win on the road so there seasons done in a few more weeks :cheers:

in a way im happy about the outcome of this game

this game was a reality check and it tought us not to go into any game and take the other team lightly and from now until the rest of the season we wont get blown out like this

I'm not happy at all about the outcome of this game. Yes, when you lose this bad, it could piss you off and therefore lead to you playing harder and better. On the other hand, it could ruin your confidence as an individual and as a team. Success breads success. Failure doesn't.

I'm not happy at all about the outcome of this game. Yes, when you lose this bad, it could piss you off and therefore lead to you playing harder and better. On the other hand, it could ruin your confidence as an individual and as a team. Success breads success. Failure doesn't.

This team already knows it can win and win big, now its time to put that chip on there shoulder and look at every other team as a team in there way to the promise land in Detroit. Time to get a severe additude and let momentum build off that and the wins that will start coming each week!!! :eaglesuck

Yes today was a big game that we should of at least showed up for. Every good team has a bad game at some point of the season, thankfully ours came early and away.

The Redskins strait up didnt show up because no way can the Giants beat us like this any other week and it will be proven late december when we knock them out of the playoffs.

Not taking anything from the Giants, they played a great game and deserved that win, but no way does that kill our season, chances for the playoffs or SuperBowl. All that game does is smacks our face and shows this team they better go into every game ready to punch someone in the mouth.

This Eagles game is the one that will show us how good of a team we really are! if we beat them Sunday night, in no way shape or form will the giants keep a lead on the NFC East.

If a team is going to have a down fall like we did today, its better it happens early so that we learn from it, over come it, "and the best part" beat there @ss in our back yard when it counts the most late in the season and in the run for the Playoffs!!!

I really agree with you on this one.

The team this year is different from other years, they are special. They will not go down like little b*tches! They will fight the entire year, I gurantee you.

:2cents:

I really agree with you on this one.

The team this year is different from other years, they are special. They will not go down like little b*tches! They will fight the entire year, I gurantee you.

:2cents:

Just like how they fought today?? The big 0 on the score board? Please. this team had given up half time.

We just didnt play Redskins ball, thats all it was. Like i said, everyone has that one bad game and ours was today, no biggy!!! We will all be happy again in a few weeks when were leading the entire NFC and when Ny sees us coming up in there schedule knowing they have to show up here at our house and knowing the next game were gonna bust them in the mouth for 60 strait minutes. For now, Philly is the target!!!

Just like how they fought today?? The big 0 on the score board? Please. this team had given up half time.

This team has never gave up under Gibbs, put away the pipe dude. This game was only another fluke out of so many that happens in the NFL and it will be the LAST fluke from this team this year. Like i said, ist great it happened early and now time to get back and take over the NFC East again and wont be long till we do :point2sky

I am a Redskin Fan from upstate NY. I traveled 4 hours this AM to sit in row 3 at the 50 yard line. Right behind our guys. I saw the whole thing unfold. Giant fans were brutal. We just did not have the spark or the drive. But through it all I could still say at the end, " I am a Redskin Fan!!" We have got to learn from this. Pick ourselves up and go into next week with heads held high. We are the REDSKINS!

This team has never gave up under Gibbs, put away the pipe dude. This game was only another fluke out of so many that happens in the NFL and it will be the LAST fluke from this team this year. Like i said, ist great it happened early and now time to get back and take over the NFC East again and wont be long till we do :point2sky

You were beaten 36-0.

That's no fluke. That's a sign of things to come. After week two, it was hard to laugh at the Redskins as a team, and their fans. I was one of the Cowboy fans who came here and said "congratulations" after the big Monday night comeback, and I've stayed around through when the skins were 3-1 and ES was talking playoffs. I said it before, and I point to it again, you should never have been so ****y after coming out of the gate 3-0. All I have to ask is, if the Redskins are really a great team that will rise above this, WHERE have they shown it?

You beat the Bears because they penalized themselves into a 4th and 25 situation when they needed a field goal late.

You beat Dallas for five minutes after showing no signs of life for 55.

You beat Seattle after their kicker missed a field goal to win it.

You beat the 49ers. Congrats on that.

I know I'm simplifying this down, but I just don't see where the Redskins are "different" this year. You've beaten three teams that failed to make the playoffs in 04 (Cowboys included) and one team that lost in the Wildcard round. In the Meantime, you've lost to two AFC teams and been utterly demolished by the Giants.

You keep trying to write it off as all being a result of the refs, of the passing of their owner, not playing with heart...please, explain to me how any of these things could cause a 36-0 loss. You can't blame that on the refs. Even if the refs somehow screwed you out of seven points all day, what's that change? 36-7? It doesn't change anything. The refs don't lose games for the Skins, "inspiration" doesn't lose games for the Skins (in regards to the Giants owner), and heart doesn't lose games.

The SKINS lose games. Bad play, bad coaching, and bad football. When you finally realize that, you'll see that this is not a fluke. It's a sign of things to come.

You will lose to Philadelphia, and be the only team in the NFC East without a winning record. There are no more Chicagos and San Franciscos to come.

You were beaten 36-0.

That's no fluke. That's a sign of things to come. After week two, it was hard to laugh at the Redskins as a team, and their fans. I was one of the Cowboy fans who came here and said "congratulations" after the big Monday night comeback, and I've stayed around through when the skins were 3-1 and ES was talking playoffs. I said it before, and I point to it again, you should never have been so ****y after coming out of the gate 3-0. All I have to ask is, if the Redskins are really a great team that will rise above this, WHERE have they shown it?

You beat the Bears because they penalized themselves into a 4th and 25 situation when they needed a field goal late.

I know I'm simplifying this down, but I just don't see where the Redskins are "different" this year. You've beaten three teams that failed to make the playoffs in 04 (Cowboys included) and one team that lost in the Wildcard round. In the Meantime, you've lost to two AFC teams and been utterly demolished by the Giants.

You keep trying to write it off as all being a result of the refs, of the passing of their owner, not playing with heart...please, explain to me how any of these things could cause a 36-0 loss. You can't blame that on the refs. Even if the refs somehow screwed you out of seven points all day, what's that change? 36-7? It doesn't change anything. The refs don't lose games for the Skins, "inspiration" doesn't lose games for the Skins (in regards to the Giants owner), and heart doesn't lose games.

The SKINS lose games. Bad play, bad coaching, and bad football. When you finally realize that, you'll see that this is not a fluke. It's a sign of things to come.

You will lose to Philadelphia, and be the only team in the NFC East without a winning record. There are no more Chicagos and San Franciscos to come.

I hate to say it but I agree. We are just not that good. I'll watch and root for the skins as I have since my infancy but we will see them lose more games than they win the rest of the way. Today was an unmasking of our team.

I hate to say it but I agree. We are just not that good. I'll watch and root for the skins as I have since my infancy but we will see them lose more games than they win the rest of the way. Today was an unmasking of our team.

Before you get too depressed, the Skins aren't a horrible team by any means. They just are not as good as their 3-0 start would have suggested from the first glance.

If you put the Redskins in the NFC West they would easily contend for second in the division, and in the North they would win it. However, in the NFC East, I have little doubt they are the worst team at this point.

You were beaten 36-0.

While I don't see it the same way as you do, there is common ground for discussion albeit from different sides. I don't agree with your whole overview or spin, but you present your case (and actually have one) fairly and without ridiculous exaggeration. Props for your post here.

Archived