Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Shake it off, move on

SkinsHokieFan

Were we outplayed? Yes.

Although, I need to get a couple of things off my chest here. First of all, almost EVERY long run against us is on that left side. Whoever isn't doing there job there needs to be cut and replaced. I don't see how they could have any more patience for the LB's on that side of the field, its absolutely pathetic. Then there's the Mara factor. Morn the loss, talk about it and all, its fine. But don't exploit the living hell out of it just to mentall f**k the skins. That too, was pathetic.

No team in the NFL could have beaten the Giants today, that's no secret. Any team forced into that kind of a mental bashing is going to lose, and lose hard. The form of the win, not the win of itself, was a cheap shot on behalf of the Giants organization. mara would have wanted the Giants to win that game, but not the way they did.

My sentiments. It is what it is. They kicked our asses in every facet of the game. Move on and get ready for the Eagles. This season is finished if they don't. I hope this humbles this team, their heads got way to big this week. That game rivals the Packers and Chargers games of Marty's year as one of the most horrific I've watched. Move on and end all discussion of this game.

The long runs are coming because William's defense is geared to dump runners in the backfield. The only problem is execution has to be PERFECT. One missed tackle and the runner is gone.

He wasn't as bad a few years ago. But end of last year and this year he's going to zero-defect defense which cannot work with 11 human beings in a big game situation.

Man, he's stubborn and arrogant.

I tend to agree that, while this one stings, the team will learn from it and come prepared for the Eagles at home next Sunday night. Most teams have games like this at some point in the average season and there were several factors going against us this week: possible overconfidence after the Niners last week, the Mara factor, the former Skins factor, and the very real fact that the Giants are a helluva lot better than they were last year (just as we are).

It bums me out that folks are over-reacting - Brunell's done! Portis sucks! Gregg Williams and the whole D sucks! - but I suppose that's inevitable. The one thing that our boys have had ALL YEAR is a gutty, don't quit attitude - clearly that wasn't the case today, but I have faith that today's game will be the proverbial exception that proves the rule.

You say you wouldn't want to be a Skins player in practice this week? Me neither. But I definitely wouldn't want to be an Eagles player next Sunday night.

Hail, y'all.

DEBACLE--thats what that game was all about. The Giants spanked the Redskins every which way but loose. The Giants were way fired up for this game, the Redskins completely flat and against an NFC oppentent. Coach Gibbs is P.O.ed-How could the Redskins let that happened to them? Turnovers, dropped balls, Q.B. sacks--it was just plain nonsense! Royal was a total bust-Samuels got taken to school. Tiki had a career day, he should be proud--and the 12th for the giants? Mr. Mara--he must of talk a good talk to the Head Man. At this moment the Eagles are losing 21 to nothing. If the Eagles lose, that will take some of the sting off this butt whipping. The Warpath?? Coach Gibbs is going to nail the whole team. :mad:

Can anyone tell me that all is not lost. I am one disappointed fan.

Hail Redskins Hail Yes

Archived