Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Giants want this game more than we do!

RWJ

Some pretty sh!tty play by our 2nd ranked OF thus far. We'd better put it into gear. Both teams stand in place to be in 1st place and thusfar, we have given a very poor performance. All I can say is halftime adjustments better be made or we are in for a wooping.

This is PI $$ ING me off...

The Redskins should win this game, we are a better team. The Giants shouldn't have gotten even 6 points off of us and now they have 13. Also their defense is terrible, wtf is up with our offense. Mark Brunell reminds me of his 0 qb rating last year and CP is probably out for a while. The penalties are sh!t and the players are not in this...

why do we always have terrible luck when it matters the most?!?

They do want this more and they are going to have it. The missed field goal is the first thing that has happened as a positive for us. We're dropping passes, getting out hit, they are better prepared, we're missing blocks and assignments. If the game turns it turns NOW after that missed FG.

We keep giving up big run plays. What the hell is wrong with our stinking defense??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

What's wrong with our defense? What about the offense? Looks absolety terrible. The way this game is being played I would think the Skins had the 31st offense and the Giants had the 2nd defense. :doh:

This is a different team that has taken the field today. For whatever reason. Take nothing away from the Giants--they are firing off the ball and taking this game in every way imaginable. We need some serious half time adjustments just to make it not a total embarrasment. The first thing I would try to do is stretch the field and take a few shots down the field.

Archived