Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Official post-game comments: Washington at New York

Art

I have to applaud the Giants...they are a classy team. Besides a small celebration from Tiki and Brandon Jacobs (but who cares about that big **** anyway) there was no rubbing it in. I don't think Shockey showed any emotion after he scored. They kept it classy to respect their owner. I liked that.

Not much else to like beyond that...

The Giants were a far better team. Whether that means today or for the year we'll see. For me, it's hard to be overly upset by this. These games will occur from time to time. We were overwhelmed. If we respond, it won't matter, but, for today, while discouraging, it's not as painful a loss as those YOU lose based on your own correctable mistakes. Today we lost because we were whipped. As long as that's not happening all the time it's easier for me to swallow.

I don't always agree with you Art, but for some reason I wasn't overly upset about this loss either. I think we underestimated the mountain we had to climb known as 'emotions'. Like I said in another thread, I don't think ANYBODY was beating the Giants yesterday.

Sometimes, a loss like this can be a humbling experience and we can only hope that next Sunday our boys come out with vengeance on their minds.

:eaglesuck :eaglesuck :eaglesuck :eaglesuck :eaglesuck

My opinion of the game - The skins had no heart today. None. They played like losers happier to smile and joke around with old team mates then line up and play football. They humiliated their town, their fans, and their coach. Not a damn one of them deserves to wear the uniform this week.

BINGO! You hit the nail on the head.

I am very disappointed. A complete disaster of a game. We've seen some really bad play over the years, but this was terrible. First place on the line, and that's how we respond. Do you even show the team the film?

It seems like we've been pretty productive on first downs this year and that has led to our success.

Yesterday our 1st down plays were:

Inc, 1 yd, Inc, 2yds, Inc, Inc, Inc, 14yds, Inc,Inc, Inc, 9yds, Inc, 6yds(fumble though),1yd, 3yds, 1 yd, -2yds, 5 yds, 5yds.

That's not going to cut it.

My cousin was unable to watch the game and I was to call him with updates. After I called him at 19-0, he said don't call back until something good happens. I didn't call until the game was over. That was the only good thing to happen, the end of the game.

Just beat Philly!!!!

When we failed in just about every aspect of the Game I called a friend about it and we actually started laughing about how horrible every member of the team played.

It's hurts but sometimes you just have to scratch your head and laugh things off.

There is a lot of work ahead for Gibbs and Company.

Archived