Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Official post-game comments: Washington at New York

Art

We were due for a letdown after crushing SF. The true measuring stick of the character of this team (including the coaches) is how we respond in the weeks to come. I was disappointed in the way the team played today, but if it lights a fire under their collective rears for the rest of the season, this loss will have been worth it.

Eagles, Raiders Chargers, Giants, Cowboys

If we go 8-0 at home, it doesn't matter what we do the rest of the way on the road.

You always hear 6-2 at home 4-4 on the road and you're in. Well, 8-0 at home and 2-6 on the road and you're in as well. We're already 3-0 at home and would just need 1 more road win the rest of the year.

Eagles, Raiders Chargers, Giants, Cowboys

If we go 8-0 at home, it doesn't matter what we do the rest of the way on the road.

You always here 6-2 at home 4-4 on the road and you're in. Well, 8-0 at home and 2-6 on the road and you're in as well. We're already 3-0 at home and would just need 1 more road win the rest of the year.

Exactly! Our boys need our support more than ever! Maybe we can take over the Arizona stadium to get that road win. Thanks to chewy and a few more ES members we will have an awesome showing there! Now we all need to stand up and support our boys for the rest of the home games! :eaglesuck

A Complete Laydown By Everyone On The Team. They Should Be Embarassed Of Themselves, The Freakin' Bums!!! Coaching Sucked Too, They Mailed It In Plain And Simple.I See A trend In The Defense For Giving Up Huge Plays, They Better Get Squared Away Or We Are In For A Long Season!!!

Right now,IMO, same old same old. As fans we gripe and moan that the media shows us no respect and why should they? Anytime we start to garner a little respect or better yet....anytime we get into a meaningful game,on a national stage, we fold like a cheap lawn chair.

Alot of Norvitis still permeates through this team. Get out the Raid or the Black Flag Joe, you need it.

I just got home from the Game.

I sat in front of quite possibly *the* most annoying person in the world who had about three lines to continually heckle me through the entire game. It was all I could do not to punch him in his fat face.

I feel demoralized and incredibly disappointed--especially after ponnying up so much money to see the game.

But I got to see the worst the 'Skins will ever play and I added a new chapter to my fandom.

Not to mention I got to hang out with Tar and TK which was an absolute blast. :)

All in all, I realize that I still love this team. The losses hurt, but they give the victories their flavor.

Hail.

I'm a Skins fan in NYC. All my Giant friends have already filled my voice mail box with BS I don't want to hear. I seriously swore up and down that we were better than the Giants.

Same here. I really do not want to go to work tomorrow after this drubbing. The worst part of it is that we dont have a chance to redeem ourselves until the 24th of December.

One thing I will say is that neither team is as good or as bad as they have showed today.

Well at least we got this one out of our system. This was plain and simple: Not our day. Absolutely NOTHING went right for us besides one interception. Talk about a horrible day. We were out-coached and extremely out-played. I agree that they needed to quit messing around with former teammates and take this seriously. And maybe Samuels should spend more time in practice than freestyling with a puppet! We really need to get it together for the rest of the season. If they play like they did today I guarantee we will not win a game for the rest of the year. I really did think we had a good chance of winning this game and now I am embarassed when I talk to friends that are Giants fans. At least we're playing at home next week so we can give them the support that theyll need!!!! Even after a day like this I will always be faithful: HAIL TO THE REDSKINS!!!

I've been askins fan for 30 year, and I cannot remember the last ime I saw the skins get whipped every so bad. I'll root for them next week, but what happened.

I think that Monday night game a few years ago, with Spurrier at the helm vs. the Eagles, was worse. The lip flapping game...:laugh:

This team should be ashamed of themselves today. To come out that lifeless in a game of this magnitude is unacceptable. This team mailed it in today. We showed no heart. We got whipped in every phase of the game, and just layed down like dogs and took it. It was a total disgrace. It is embarrassing to be a Redskins fan right now.

And this team was woefully unprepared for this game. We were just completely outcoached, and by Tom Coughlin, no less. Gibbs and Williams must do a better job.

This team better get their :pooh: together or the Eagles are going to wipe the floor with us next week. You can be sure that, coming off a big loss, the Eagles will be ready and fired up next week. The question is, will the Redskins?

Same here. I really do not want to go to work tomorrow after this drubbing. The worst part of it is that we dont have a chance to redeem ourselves until the 24th of December.

One thing I will say is that neither team is as good or as bad as they have showed today.

Go to work tomorrow sporting your Skins gear. So you will hear about it. So what? It'll show that you have pride in your team. Even if they did lose.

well fellow redskins fans, we can look at this game as THE ONE BAD GAME OF THE YEAR

it was obvious that the GIANTS played with more EMOTION as to be expected with

MR. MARA'S passing. i felt that one be a PLUS on their side. the MINUS on the 'SKINS

side is that this was a DIVISION game. i remember COACH ALLEN saying '40 MEN PLAYING TOGETHER CAN'T LOSE!!!!!!! it appeared that this was not the case today. we

can only hope that a LESSON was learned today. they need to learn from the mistakes

& i pray that they are not so CONFIDENT as to think that they could just go to their

home turf & beat them without a FIGHT!!!!!!!!! GREAT TEAMS BOUNCE BACK FROM THIS

TYPE OF "WHIPPING" .if i know COACH GIBBS he will have this team ready for whatever

it takes to get back on the winning track....................WIN ONE FOR THE FANS!!!!!!!!

OUCH! OUCH! OUCH! The Redskins really stunk today after a 36-0 loss to the N.Y. Giants. I am sure the 'Skins will really break down the game film about this horrible loss, learn and correct their stupid mistakes, and move on. They really have to get their act together as a team by next week and look at themselves in the mirror after this tough loss.

We can make all the excuses in the world, we can say we'll beat Philly next week, we can say it was just one game, we can say whatever - it don't mean ****! The simple fact is that we got our heads handed to us and we lost in every phase of the game.

I think our talking about playoffs is way premature. We've made some great strides as a team compared to last year. We will win more games this year. There are still just to many holes on both side of the line and not enough first-rate players. The skins are a work in progress IMHO, not the finished product.

So what? I love the skins and there is no doubt in my mind that we have the best coach we could possibly have to lead this organization. We'll have to root for progress every week regardless of the W and L's. What progress did we make this week? We learned that we've still got a hell of a long way to go, but not nearly as far as last year.

I'm still on a cloud over the way we beat Dallas. Maybe we'll beat Philly next week, who knows? I'm taking it one game at a time and hoping that we can improve as much next year as we have this year. Along the way I'd like to see us beat our NFC rivals a few times to make the rest of this year a pleasant journey at times.

We can't exprect stawberries and cream every weekend yet. Sometimes we are going to wind up eating ****. We got a plate full of it today!

I'm pretty sure it's already been covered but basically the Giants wanted it more and they showed it on the field today. It was just not our day and we got beat, no man handled, on both sides of the ball. Regardless it's ONE game and I think some people on this forum are forgetting that. If the Redskins are good team (which I think they are) they will bounce back next week with a W. By no means is it the end of the world and its unfortunate that the majority of the threads I see are just filled with ridiculous remarks. This loss HURT, but we have to look forward to next week.

Archived