Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Giants - Redskins

N.YFootballGiants

I live in CT, we think a little bit clearer out here :D

That must be it :laugh: Not only was the thread-starter a good post but your responses are reasonable and logical. I think that this is the kind of game we can analyze to death but it can end up being anything that makes the difference Sunday.

Rather than repeat things I've said elsewhere on the match-ups, I'll say that I sadly agree with your remark that whoever loses may get called a poser or prentender. Neither team deserves that. I won't wish you good luck, I'm sure you understand, but I can honestly say I hope the game is decided by quality competition with neither side losing guys from injuries.

I'm also gearing up for tremendous quarterbacking being a "Giant" obstacle for us over this decade. Thanks for reminding us of the reality that opposing fans can be quite reasonable on another team's board. :applause:

Come to think of it, when is the last time we beat the Giants in our first meeting of the season?

I checked on ESPN and we haven't since 2001 at least...

Before the monday nighter this year when was the last time we beat dallas at home? I dont think these stats matter for us this year. This game comes down to who wants it more.....I believe we do. :logo:

wow, I've had those and if you've never had back spasms it's hard to understand how they can hurt so bad.

Twice in my life, both times in high school and both while I was driving a Fiat Spider. Try climbing into and out of that thing with back spasms! :(

I think while both teams are playing well, they both have something to prove this weekend. The winner will be dubbed a contender, and the loser a pretender, I know it's a cliche' but it's very true.

I don't think anyone will call the Giants pretenders for losing to the Redskins juggernaut! :silly:

Twice in my life, both times in high school and both while I was driving a Fiat Spider. Try climbing into and out of that thing with back spasms! :(

How about an up-slip in your back? My pelvis "slips" out of place and causes EXTREME ciatic nerve pain every once in awhile. I couldn't get up off the ground when it first happened (rugby).

At least we can all agree on the fact that Philly isn't the team they used to be.

I think it's just great to see a good NFC East again, hopefully this will be a clean hard fought game, whichever way the score goes.

I'm thrilled to see our division back to the way it used to be in the 1980s (well almost, we just need to knock Philly down to the basement)!

I hope it's a classic game, but I hope our guys get the best of your guys!

Good luck.

Archived