Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Redskins overrated???

redz

I was talking to one of my co-workers yesterday and I heard something that I thought I would never hear. The guy I was talking to had the nerve to say that the Washington Redskins were overrated!!! When I heard it I was speechless and than a thought came to me and I couldn't help but call him a complete idiot. I continued to tell him that ever since the preseason began that we have been underrated if anything. That every sports announcer (excpet for the few faithful JOEY T.) has been talking about us like we were the same team as last year and they even put us in last place for our division. I know the season isnt even close to being decided yet but we still deserved more respect than that. And for this guy to say that we were overrated I was in total shock. We have the 2nd ranked offense in total yards and the 4th ranked defense in total yards. So I told him in conclusion that the stats speak for themselves. :cheers:

I was talking to one of my co-workers yesterday and I heard something that I thought I would never hear. The guy I was talking to had the nerve to say that the Washington Redskins were overrated!!! When I heard it I was speechless and than a thought came to me and I couldn't help but call him a complete idiot. I continued to tell him that ever since the preseason began that we have been underrated if anything. That every sports announcer (excpet for the few faithful JOEY T.) has been talking about us like we were the same team as last year and they even put us in last place for our division. I know the season isnt even close to being decided yet but we still deserved more respect than that. And for this guy to say that we were overrated I was in total shock. We have the 2nd ranked offense in total yards and the 4th ranked defense in total yards. So I told him in conclusion that the stats speak for themselves. :cheers:

There are dopes like this guy in every office, talking crap just to be one of the guys. Simply tell him that he doesn't know what he's talking about, and then once he insists he does ask him to name five current players on the Redskins roster. When he stumbles, simply tell him "case closed."

Then, grab the nearest Swingline, and give him a quick staple to the forehead (use a lot of pressure), drag him down to the men's bathroom by his tie (or collar if it's a dress casual environment) stick his head in the urinal and flush.

Oh, and find a new job...and you'll probably need a good lawyer.

There are dopes like this guy in every office, talking crap just to be one of the guys. Simply tell him that he doesn't know what he's talking about, and then once he insists he does ask him to name five current players on the Redskins roster. When he stumbles, simply tell him "case closed."

Then, grab the nearest Swingline, and give him a quick staple to the forehead (use a lot of pressure), drag him down to the men's bathroom by his tie (or collar if it's a dress casual environment) stick his head in the urinal and flush.

Oh, and find a new job...and you'll probably need a good lawyer.

I wish I could...i am in the military so I would be looking for more than a new job...but its a nice thought.

hey, let him think what he thinks, but we have to be considered good by the media before we can be overrated. this is probably the same guy that picked the Eagles to win the division at the beginning of the season and copped out to say that the patriots would win the superbowl.

Archived