Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Video: Examining The Giants

skin_finatic

http://www.skinsfanatic.com/enemy.html is where you can get the giants examination vid. From these looks, They run the jump ball to Plaxico a lot to utilize his size over defenders. Jeremy Shockey is having a heck of a year, but has not gone up against anyone like Taylor or Gregg Williams D. Eli has great in the 4th quarter but so has our defense. The Giants d though is Swiss Cheese :2cents:

I have been thinking about that jumpball hookup between eli and plex. I would highly doubt to see much if any of that with ST back there. Im sure their coaches have seen enough video of ST to know better. Picture it, Plex in mid air, ST coming across with a full head of steam...well use your imagination. they would lose him at the absolute least for the game and probably lose him for a couple games. Tiki is their best weapon against us in the screen.

The "jump ball" is a SERIOUS threat. Taylor is going to have to cheat on Plexi-glass's side of the ball quite a lot. He's the only one with a chance to defend that pass. Damn, Plaxico is 6-5. Taylor is only 6-2. I'm not sure we have anyone that can truly defend that play. Lets just hope Springs can get inside position on him and we get a few lucky offensive pass interference calls.

In watching that tape, I see that most of their yards were picked up in shorter passes. Stops and comebacks. I think those types of passes are hard for any team to defend. Seattle used them to great effect against us, as did the next 2 teams we played. It is those types of passes we are going to have to defend the toughest and should fear the most. I think we only eliminate them with good, constant pressure up front. There hasn't been a lot of deep action against us this year, much like "skinthemboys" stated, there aren't a lot of coordinators out there that are going to try to make a living throwing at ST. Not to mention, go over the deep middle on him too much and see if he doesn't kill one of your recievers. I am surprised how poised little Elisha looks in the pocket. I would guess if you get a few fellas in her face she's probably gonna melt.

Hahahaa you think Taylor can cover PLAX? LMAO

You think Washington can cover shockey? LMAO

Take my word -- you can only defend one or the other not both..

NYG = #1-Offense in the league!!:applause:

Giants fans aren't worth the trouble, wheres a cowgirl when you need one? Anyway, moving on, Sean Tayor has a 34 1/2" vertical leap, he can handle Plaxi and then some.

:gaintsuck

actually 15th offense but close. Actually Springs and Taylor are gonna cover Plex and many other people will cover Shockey.

The jump ball to Plax is a real weapon. It looks like they can do that every so often when they really need something. But Plax pushes off a lot and maybe the refs will actually call that this game.

he pushes off on almost every play, usually blatantly, and they haven't called it yet. puts michael irvin to shame.

It isn't just height you need for the jump ball. You need UPS. Haven't you seen Taylor jump? I guess you have to watch his highlight tapes again last year when he locked down Randy Moss on that jumpball knocking the ball down TWICE.

Taylor and Springs will lock down Burress. No worries there. He may catch a TD with a one on one jumpball on Springs in the end zone though....

The "jump ball" is a SERIOUS threat. Taylor is going to have to cheat on Plexi-glass's side of the ball quite a lot. He's the only one with a chance to defend that pass. Damn, Plaxico is 6-5. Taylor is only 6-2. I'm not sure we have anyone that can truly defend that play. Lets just hope Springs can get inside position on him and we get a few lucky offensive pass interference calls.

get inside position and hope for a penalty? you cant be serious. this is the REDSKINS DEFENSE. if they wanna throw the jump ball, i say we punish them. i dont care how tall he is, if hes gonna leave his feet, he aint gonna land on his feet, period. we dont have whimpy cover corners like champ bailey anymore. that kinda play wont work on us. :gaintsuck im not even worried about this game anymore, we are going to embarass the Giants at home.

is plax even playing? hes listed as questionable = 50 50 chance.

I hope he plays a little hurt. ST will finish him off. I keep hearing about his height and wingspan, but he is somewhat of a puss and built like a tooth pick. Thats why the steelers got rid of him or thats what I heard anyway, my bro-n-law is diehard steelers fan and they say they dont like ******* in pittsburg so they gave him to the g-strings. ST will injur him if he jumps for a ball in his part of the field. :gaintsuck :gaintsuck :logo:

In watching that tape, I see that most of their yards were picked up in shorter passes. Stops and comebacks. I think those types of passes are hard for any team to defend.

Hmmm. Does anyone else see Lavar getting an INT. this week?

I'm not too worried about the jump ball to Plaxico. He's a bit banged up and doesn't wanna come down hard on that shoulder after the Seans (Springs/Taylor) takes his feet out from under him while he's in the air.

:helmet: :helmet: :helmet: :helmet: :helmet: :helmet:

If your team was so unfortunate as to play at the same level you Gnats trolls post, we'd beat them 152-17.

Fortunately for you, you do have a team with some great offensive weapons, including a QB who looks like he'll be the reald deal for a long time and a defense that is better than it looks on paper (it'd have to be). Yet you'll lose anyway, even with homefield advantage, because you're still not as good as the team you'll face. :helmet:

Archived