Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Ravens “are No Good” dot COM

benevolent anarchist

This is off-topic but since many more people visit this board I hope the mods will let it be.

Has anybody been to the http://www.ravenssuck.com/ website? Now, I don’t particularly care for the Ravens, but that’s not the reason why I stop in from time to time. The mysterious author “Brushback”, “Sports Goon” and “Sports Pickle” (probably all the same guy), write some funny stuff in my opinion. Every time the Ravens lose he adds another L to the name Billick as in BILLLLick. Look to the left and check out the previous stories. I like Why is Deion Still Here for one.

The “Bash the Rats” message board is sometimes funny although it's filled with quite a few simpletons. There’s some Redskins bashing going on in the thread titled Jumping over to the Redskins. Dude says it will be 40 years before we see a SB. Anyway, whatever... check it out if you care.

Enjoy.

Yeah I've visited Ravenssuck a few times. A very funny site! Did you ever read the article about Ozzie and Billick on drafting defense? Funniest thing I ever read. They were ripping on their own defense for not being able to recover from all the problems their hideous offense would create, so they had to keep drafting more and more defensive players. Like they would lose 3-0 to a chump team, and that meant the defense still wasn't good enough.

I hate the Ravens! I was tired about hearing we don't have a football team. I say to those Baltimorons out there, we haven't had a baseball team for 34 years! Why is that you may say? Well due to the good owner in Baltimore preventing us from having a team! So yeah baltimore is on my *#*(# list! I also hate the panthers fans! Just redskins fans when the panthers suck!

i heard its gotten pretty bad at baltimore. there were people GIVING AWAY tickets to the games or selling them for $5-10 .

EDIT!!! BILLICK ON THE MATCH GAME?!?!?!?!

October 16th, 1977 would be the first time that Americans would see what a loser Brian Billick is. While an unknown assistant coach at the University of Redland, Billick landed a gig on the TV game show, Match Game.

What's up with that jacket? It looks like it's made out of those thick plastic brown bags that you rake leaves into. At any rate, as you can see below, Billick was shut out 5-0, and was unceremoniously shuttled off-stage.

:rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao:

billmatch.jpgbill50.jpgbillmatch2.jpg

This is off-topic but since many more people visit this board I hope the mods will let it be.

Has anybody been to the http://www.ravenssuck.com/ website? Now, I don’t particularly care for the Ravens, but that’s not the reason why I stop in from time to time. The mysterious author “Brushback”, “Sports Goon” and “Sports Pickle” (probably all the same guy), write some funny stuff in my opinion. Every time the Ravens lose he adds another L to the name Billick as in BILLLLick. Look to the left and check out the previous stories. I like Why is Deion Still Here for one.

The “Bash the Rats” message board is sometimes funny although it's filled with quite a few simpletons. There’s some Redskins bashing going on in the thread titled Jumping over to the Redskins. Dude says it will be 40 years before we see a SB. Anyway, whatever... check it out if you care.

Enjoy.

Where have you been; on another planet?

Why do we care about this balderrash now? We are in a life and death struggle to win our division/make the playoffs and go to Detroit. Save this BS until AFTER our season is over. Now go play with your latest discovery :doh:

Enjoy.

Don't know if there might be any connection between the "brushback " on that site ;) and this one...but this has some pretty funny sports stuff:

http://www.thebrushback.com/

Archived