Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

MY OH MY!! how one Year can Change so much..

MRGIBBS

Remember for SO MANY YEARS that the Redskins would get a Drive going and Than BAMM!!!! False Start, or Holding, or Interception etc. etc.

The O & D look so Freakin Disciplined this year, and Its great!! Reminds me So much of the Glory days when we were a Dominant Team!!

GO SKINS!

things have changed for the better......I think we are in the right direction with "building towards being winners" I'm not sure how this year will end up though....still early....and I do hope we make it to the playoffs this year and do well thru out this season......I have a feeling next year we will be one of the favorites within the league

I feel it but am I still way too aware of how early it is and how quickly things can change from week to week in this league, with any team.

I want this one bad. Strategically, it's a biggy, and in terms of intangibles, I believe a win here will add in an important way to the already healthy self-confidence and belief of our guys.

This is the first test since the last minute heroics in Dallas where there's extra pressure and meaning in the outcome, IMO. It will also relieve some of the still-exisiting angst in some of us for those close losses at KC and Denver. :gaintsuck :gaintsuck :gaintsuck :gaintsuck :gaintsuck :gaintsuck :gaintsuck

How many times before Gibbs returned did the team just seem to give up when they faced some adversity and got behind? I hated that like hell. With Gibbs, and we're really seeing it this year, this team will fight until the final gun. I just hope that the next coach to succeed Gibbs carries on his tradition more effectively than Petitbon/Turner was able to.

Archived