Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Too funny.

Art

I dunno man - by future I dont mean this year.

But if Spurrier proves me wrong on Danny or Shane, then so be it. I just dont see the Skins getting more than 1 legit above average year out of Danny or Shane.

I think Ramsey will be head and shoulders talent wise above Danny and Shane by Game 1 regular season of next year. And will have the knowledge of the system to prove it. Its not like Ramsey has anything else to do now other than learn the system. I mean, its not like he has to go to class also.

Who knows though :cool:

Quote from OrangeSkin:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What seeds are being planted, Qcard? True, we had a bad draft, but last time I checked, aside from this past year the Cowboys have had some less than impressive draft classes. Betts looked decent against the 9ers, but he didn't get the ball enough to be farily evaluated, and we have a potential sleeper in Gillespie. I'm not worried about the RB position.

Ramsey is going to be nothing but a clipboard commando this year anyway, so let him fester on the bench and we'll see how the gators fare. Perhaps Danny or to a lesser extent Shane will become our QB of the future and Ramsey will become expendable. Who the hell knows, right?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey Orange, what convinces you we had a "bad draft"?

It hasn't even played out yet. What if........

and he/they go to the pro bowl next year:laugh:

I think you have become a bit prematurely presumptous:gus:

Just kick back and enjoy the pleasure of this year's ride back to Redskin glory; another era, of course:high:

It's always nice to start another era of excellence:cheers:

What Brave said too! We BETTER not see the petty crap we saw last year with Westbrook with this crew of QBs. Based on past SS performance, I doubt we will.

It also applies to fan re-action. If Ramsey wins and/or at least scores TDs, we, the fans, will forgive and maybe even forget. One of the reasons Shuler didn't make it here was the same reason he didn't make it ANYWHERE: he wasn't that good and he couldn't stay healthy!

From QCard: The Redskins 2002 draft class has the chance to go down as 1 of the worst in franchise History.

A Cowpoke fan talking smack about poor drafts? :rotflmao:

Look at the players drafted between 1996 and 2000. What a mess. I had to hold my nose while I was posting this list:

Dwayne Goodrich CB Tennessee

Kareem Larrimore CB West Texas A&M

Michael Wiley RB Ohio State

Mario Edwards CB Florida State

Orantes Grant OLB Georgia

Ebenezer Ekuban DE North Carolina

Solomon Page OT West Virginia

Dat Nguyen ILB Texas A&M

Wane McGarity WR Texas

Hundens Zellner DE Fort Valley State

MarTay Jenkins WR Nebraska-Omaha

Mike Lucky TE Arizona

Kelvin Garmon G Baylor

Greg Ellis DE North Carolina

Flozell Adams OT Michigan State

Michael Myers DT Alabama

Darren Hambrick OLB South Carolina

Oliver Ross OT Iowa State

Izell Reese S Alabama-Birmingham

Tarik Smith RB California

Antonio Fleming G Georgia

Rodrick Monroe TE Cincinnati

David LaFleur TE LSU

Dexter Coakley S Appalachian State

Steve Scifres G Wyoming

Kenny Wheaton CB Oregon

Antonio Anderson DT Syracuse

Macey Brooks WR James Madison

Nicky Sualua FB Ohio State

Lee Vaughn CB Wyoming

Omar Stoutmire S Fresno State

Kavika Pittman DE McNeese State

Randall Godfrey OLB Georgia

Clay Shiver C Florida State

Stepfret Williams WR NE Louisiana

Mike Ulufale DT BYU

Kenneth McDaniel G Norfolk State

Alan Campos OLB Louisville

Wendell Davis CB Oklahoma

Ryan Wood FB Arizona State

sorry all.....and i may be jumping the gun......but sage just doesn't look like starting material to me. he has improved, but there is that intangible feel in how a player moves, looks, etc., and it aint there with sage. nothing he has done, from my vantage point, says "wow, when he puts it all together.....". he may develop into a very good backup.

Archived