Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Most Over-rated player in the NFL...

Sherlock Holmes

Most Overrated????

JOHN MADDEN. He is great if you have lived in a cave for the last twenty years and never heard of football. He is constantly on dallas's nuts. It is such pain to listen to him sweat every player in dallas like they're going to the pro bowl. If i hear him talk about flozel adams one more time im going to puke.

Mike Vick (again),he has the tools but not the mindset of a Peyton or other great QB's,he is in the wrong position.A QB reads defenses checks off mike's,audibles from the reads etc,its a mental game that i doubt Vick will ever be able to grasp and if he does than the hype would be real.And someone asked if i would want Vick on the skins,hell no..give me a brunell and when he is done give me a carson palmer or ben roth, not a circus without a ringmaster. There is a difference between being a show and being able to get to the show...

I gotta say vick because he is overrated as a QB. C'mon now, 11/26 116 yards and 3 ints against the Jets? He's only got a 75.2 passer rating in all of his 5 seasons, and just a measley 63 rating this year so far. He is not a QB. He sux. Running is the only thing he's got going for him, and any decent defense can stop that. (Eagles during last years NFC Championships) Anyway, what I'm trying to say is that anyone who doesn;'t think vick is overrated is a moron. I was gonna say culppepper but then I realized that analysts arn;t making that big of a deal about how good culpepper is. Because they realize that culpepper and the vikes suck this year

i hate to say it but i agree about lavar right now the only "good" game hes had was against one of the worst in the league. were paying him too much to be on the bench. most overated list 1. VICK 2. ROY WILLAIMS 3. might be alittle early to tell but Demarcus Ware

That answer just shows that your just a cowboy hater. Demarcus Ware :laugh: He has played in 6 games :laugh:

Mike Vick (again),he has the tools but not the mindset of a Peyton or other great QB's,he is in the wrong position.A QB reads defenses checks off mike's,audibles from the reads etc,its a mental game that i doubt Vick will ever be able to grasp and if he does than the hype would be real.And someone asked if i would want Vick on the skins,hell no..give me a brunell and when he is done give me a carson palmer or ben roth, not a circus without a ringmaster. There is a difference between being a show and being able to get to the show...

after 4 years of being drafted, 3 years since being a starter, Vick has lead his team to then NFC championship game last year, getting beat by an overall better team by the Eagles. In 3 years he has been in the league and he has been to the NFC championship game with who as weapons at wideout? He makes plays when there needs to be.

Why do you doubt he will ever be able to grasp the mental part? You do not think he is intellegent enough?

Terrel Owens - people think he's number 1 when the eagles throw every other play. He's got nothin on Santata Moss, Steve Smith, or Holt. Think about it, when the game's on the line who would you throw to?

Gus Frerrote - no explanation needed.

Keyshawn Johnson - he is good. but not good enough to mouth off so damn much. And he's gettin old.

Chad Pennington - he gets hurt a lot.

P.S. - I think Michael Vick is good, he's not the best qb in the nfl.

Terrel Owens - people think he's number 1 when the eagles throw every other play. He's got nothin on Santata Moss, Steve Smith, or Holt. Think about it, when the game's on the line who would you throw to?

Gus Frerrote - no explanation needed.

Keyshawn Johnson - he is good. but not good enough to mouth off so damn much. And he's gettin old.

Chad Pennington - he gets hurt a lot.

P.S. - I think Michael Vick is good, he's not the best qb in the nfl.

Terrell Owens :laugh:

He's got alot on Santana Moss, Steve Smith. Moss has done it for 6 games this year, Owens has done it for the last 8 years.

If the game is on the line, I am going to him, he is big, fast and gets in the endzone quite frequently.

Just cause hes a butthead doesnt mean he is overrated

When did Gus become even rated. I never have heard him be praised for anything and he is not making that much money. I dont know how he falls in that category.

Wow, what do they have to do to REALLY help. :doh:

2004 Yards avg TD

Dunn 1106 4.2 9

Duckett 509 4.9 8

Vick totaled 17 TD's(passing+rushing) The same as Dunn & Duckett.

Get a clue.

I guess I've been put in my place

I don't believe that he has the quality recievers that will help him to get to the Super Bowl. I know he now has a few early round draft picks at that position and hopefully they'll work out for him a lot better than Peerless did.

Also...

Please don't hit me with stats (that I already know) and disrepect me because I mearly stated my opinion it differs from yours. I don't believe I tried to attack or belittle you because you feel differently. You need to sit back, take a deep breath and calm down. Life's too short.

Terrell Owens :laugh:

He's got alot on Santana Moss, Steve Smith. Moss has done it for 6 games this year, Owens has done it for the last 8 years.

If the game is on the line, I am going to him, he is big, fast and gets in the endzone quite frequently.

Just cause hes a butthead doesnt mean he is overrated

When did Gus become even rated. I never have heard him be praised for anything and he is not making that much money. I dont know how he falls in that category.

T.O. is much slower than holt or smith and moss. They get big plays. Smith and moss are kinda new, but I think they are the future. and Holt has had 4 or 5 years of thousand yard seasons. T.O. has got good stats, but he only started getting widespread attention when he got traded to a superbowl team. Even with the 49ers he had steve young throwing to him. He's a good reciever, but he ain't the best.

Gus Frerrote was suppose to do good with the rest of the dolphins who continue to suck.

I think the most overated player is Ray Lewis, I have heard nothing but people tlaking about how good he is and how he is the best MLB and how he changes games. I was looking at some of his "highlights" according to NFL tv and all of his highlights was him jumping at people that were already going down in the first place. He racks up a whole lot of tackles and thats it, a couple of years ago he got a few int's so what he got lucky a year, everyone does.

I woulda said TO possibly but his dancing on the star in Dallas will always make me laugh. Maybe its just my hatred for the the "We're so clean cut and talented" Mannings but thats who I choose. I would love to see both their seasons implode. If the Colts would lose some games it would become apparent this winter that Peyton does not have the guts to play outside in the cold like a man.

:helmet:

I agree totally about Michael Vick

I have come to the conclusion that Vick woukd rather run for TDs than throw for them, which would be great if he were in fact a RB

No way, Vicks presence makes that running game in Atlanta so dominant, look how they ran the ball when he was out. You can't bring 7 or 8 in or hes going right around you to the endzone.

My vote goes to the Detroit Lions WR trio. You would have thought they were the next coming of the posse in the offseason. On D, no doubt its Roy Wiilliams.

Archived