Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Quite Frankly

Thiebear

I'm not impressed with the AFC West. Denver is solid, KC is inconsistant, San Diego is very overrated, and Oaktown sucks. We lost because Denver and KC are very tough to play in, and they were both very close losses. SD is 1-2 now against the NFC Beast. KC is 1-1. Oaktown is 1-1. Denver is 1-1. So the NFC East has the edge in overall record and head-to-head. IMO, the NFC South has a slight edge over the AFC West as the 2nd best division.

And by the way, quite frankly, this show is pretty bad. "Remember, this is my house, but you're welcome anytime." :doh:

I'm not impressed with the AFC West. Denver is solid, KC is inconsistant, San Diego is very overrated, and Oaktown sucks. We lost because Denver and KC are very tough to play in, and they were both very close losses. SD is 1-2 now against the NFC Beast. KC is 1-1. Oaktown is 1-1. Denver is 1-1. So the NFC East has the edge in overall record and head-to-head. IMO, the NFC South has a slight edge over the AFC West as the 2nd best division.

And by the way, quite frankly, this show is pretty bad. "Remember, this is my house, but you're welcome anytime." :doh:

San Diego is not overated, the schedule they have had is brutal. They have played a playoff team every week, played I think 3 teams after their byes, and have been going west to east coast all year. They are for real just been so screwed by the schedule. They have also lost 4 games I think by 12 points?

San Diego is not overated, the schedule they have had is brutal. They have played a playoff team every week, played I think 3 teams after their byes, and have been going west to east coast all year. They are for real just been so screwed by the schedule. They have also lost 4 games I think by 12 points?

If they were for real, they wouldn't need people to make excuses for them being 3-4. They don't have the D to be a great team. How good a team is is determined by their results on the field, not their stats or what the media says, or any of that other stuff. And if they can't beat playoff teams, how can they be for real?

Archived