Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Guess who Toomer beat for the game winner?

RDSKNfaithfull

Corners get beat often. Even the best corner in the league (who I do not believe to be Champ Bailey) is going to allow plenty of completions every week.

There's no reason to look at every pass a reciever catches with Champ guarding him as some sort of validation for your trade. At this point, its actually completely irrelevant.

Corners get beat often. Even the best corner in the league (who I do not believe to be Champ Bailey) is going to allow plenty of completions every week.

There's no reason to look at every pass a reciever catches with Champ guarding him as some sort of validation for your trade. At this point, its actually completely irrelevant.

You suck, and Champ sucks. Analyze that.

The idiot on the last play was whoever it was for Denver standing there in the middle of the zone with his hands open waiting for the ball to come to him because Eli threw it directly his way and Toomer just cut in front of him for the game winner. Ever hear of coming to the ball? He got owned.

I didn't realize that Champ was burned on that play. It seemed like the Broncos tried to play the way they did on the goal line against us. Although, I thought it was smart to drag the defensive line back towards Eli to give him more throwing room and pulling the linebackers up a little more and Eli was able to complete the pass. It pretty good offensive call by the Giants to run that play.

I saw that play. I slowed it down. It appears Champ was man to man with Plexico Burress, who did not make the game winning catch. You got that part of the title right.

This reminds me of that thread where Champ was taking pot shots for several pages, saying he was going to get burned all day by Peyton Manning in the playoffs last year. But it was actually the guy on the other side. Almost as if they were throwing away from him.

Nice retraction by you, and the people who make topics like that though...

Archived