Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

shhh...don't say it

nfc? how 'bout in the entire league... yea, i know our record indicates otherwise, but truthfully we beat our selves in denver and kc - the broncos and chiefs didn't beat us.

Entire league? I want what you are smoking. Beating ourselves do count as loses no matter how you look at it.

I mean the numbers don't lie, and neither does the record ... so what the team we killed were the 49ners. . .take a look at the 99 Rams first 7-8 games, all wins by the way, they had to have the easiest schedule in NFL history, but they built momentum and confidence and they did pretty good that year! ha ah ha

I see this game as a huge building block, bad team or not.

As far as being the best team, We beat Seattle, Giants could barely get by the broncos at home, Dallas CRUSHED philly and we be Dallas, Tampa lost their starting QB, who's left??

Right now, with the 2th ranked Offense and 4 Ranked Defense IN THE NFL...I say right now, yes we are the best team in NFC

Until we prove that we can run the ball well against a playoff quality D like Philly or San Diego and once out D stops giving up the big play that's when I'll say we're the best team in the league. For now, I'll accept a 4 and 2 team that's an up and coming contender. The next couple of games will determine if the skins are one of the best teams in the NFC.

In order to be best in the division you must take down the Iggies. I firmly believe the skins can beat the G-men, it's the game after that I can't wait for... Sunday Night Football - Skins vs. Iggies.

O M G

Someone will be driving 2 hours from PA (all eagles fans) to watch the skins beat up on the eagles. Heh its gonna be ruff since i just got my license driving down in the DC area. I love night games tho!

The next two ballgames will tell us all we need to know about this football team.

Agreed. If we win the next two people might start suggesting that. If we beat TB after that...then yes, aboslutely we are the best team in the NFC. Right now though, we got some work to do.

I do think the Skins are pulling it all together. They have everything they finally need to be back on top. The next 3 games will be HUGE for us. We have to be able to beat ALL in our division. Then and only then will we start getting some respect from ALL!!!

Archived