Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

moss has big lead on yards...

thr0xx

santana moss has 746 yards receiving so far in 6 games.

the next closest is chad johnson with 655 in 7 games.

#3 torry holt - 638 in 7 games.

#4 Terrry Glenn - 617 in 7 games.

#5 Steve Smith - 596 in 6 games.

awesome to see him as the leading receiver. hope is stays that way

Wait Coles hasnt played yet.. he could have a 500yd game with 7tds and get back into it.... ahahahahahahahahhahah

Moss is better then Coles....but Coles isn't as bad as that dreadful Jets team is making him look. Oh well, he decided to whine like a ***** and now the football gods are angry. haha

cuz he was injured... so there goes one game for him getting any yards, by the way he still has a bye week

Regardless of the reason, they've each only played 6 games. Once the Rams have their open week, the same argument of "but Moss has played in one more game" can be said also.

The bottom line is that Moss is the total receiving yards leader. The number of games shouldn't matter.

Regardless of the reason, they've each only played 6 games. Once the Rams have their open week, the same argument of "but Moss has played in one more game" can be said also.

regardless of reason moss has 10 games left, torry holt has 9 left.

I think every time Moss get good yardage on a WR screen play, it Gibbs's way of giving the finger to L.Coles.

amen to that....Didn't Coles say something like "I signed my contract to play in a Spurrier offense...not Gibbs?" or something like that...He said this offense didnt suit him well...to many dink passes and crap?? Well how do you like this offense now Mr. Coles?

Archived