Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Sean Taylor vs. LaVar Arrington

Taylor 21

If you had to choose one of these players to complete your roster for Defensive Starters... Who would you pick and why?

Taylor because he gives your defense so many options without substituting. The element of suprise. He can play both corners, both safety spots. He can also play a linebacker position and blitz the quarterback.

Taylor because he gives your defense so many options without substituting. The element of suprise. He can play both corners, both safety spots. He can also play a linebacker position and blitz the quarterback.

And he might be on the end of a Brunell pass in the near future!! :cheers:

I'm gonna disagree and say Lavar especially preinjury hands down. This a guy that dominanted games physically and forced teams to gameplan againest him. I can't wait to see LA blowing up FB's in the hole again. I think alot of people on here have forgotten how much of a impact he truly made.

ST is playing well but he has'nt been the playmaker he was at UM and alot of that is because of how he's used, BUT i'm still not sure if he's even a probowler yet. I have'nt seen much improvment at all from year 1 to year 2. I think Dawkins and R.Williams are above him for sure in terms of impact on a game.

ST and LA are my favorite players i'm just trying to give a unbiased opinion and not bashing anyone.

ST is playing well but he has'nt been the playmaker he was at UM and alot of that is because of how he's used, BUT i'm still not sure if he's even a probowler yet. I have'nt seen much improvment at all from year 1 to year 2. I think Dawkins and R.Williams are above him for sure in terms of impact on a game.

I see what your saying, but I think most of it is because of what happened in the off-season. He has to many things on his mind. But boy can he hit!

I agree alot of it was his offseason it hurt him and the team. ST also is'nt used right he needs to be back deep playing the qb's eyes like at UM I feel like he could be a 8-10int guy pretty easily. But we ask him to play in the box and cover WR's far to much especially when we blitz.

Lavar just has that physical dominance when he closes on you its like he's the fastest guy on the field and I don't know of many if any that bring the Wood like LA does.

Lavaar is the freakin man he can w/e he wants to do i dont know any linebacker in the league that can truely match up to him except ray lewis but who cares bout him. but if i absolutely had to make the decision i would say sean taylor because of the fact they said he is the best rookie of all time he can vertically touch an 11 foot mark on a wall in my opinion i think he hits harder than lavaar coevsr better but sean taylor is just somethin magic. and he is still real young. dont think im dissin on lavaar because i sport his number to hes extremely great and i want him to start every game along side of taylor

Archived