Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Sean Taylor vs. LaVar Arrington

Taylor 21

Lavar throws a better pie in the face. But Taylor takes a better pie in the face. Close call...might have to go with Taylor just because Lavar's piemaking skills were too undisciplined with too much freelancing with him using shaving cream not whipped cream and all.

:applause: love the concept you used lol

Lavar or Lawrence Taylor in his prime. Discuss. :rolleyes:

As we all know, Lavar can do everything but turn water into wine. And crack the starting lineup. :)

I knew soon has I seen your name the type of post it would be. Lavar must have really did some of you wrong, what it was dunno, but you guys hate on him alittle to much its always negativity.

ACtually, if you look at potential it has to be lavar arrington, the guy is so huge, and still runs( or ran) a 4.43 40, and has great leaping ability. But we all know Sean taylor is about 6 years younger, so ill have to go with taylor

And your saying lavar has a better leaping ability then sean?!

Who cares about leaping ability really. ST had a 41inch vertical I believe and ran a 4.51 and a 4.53 40 at his workout. Lavar had a 40inch vertical and also ran a low 4.5 just forgot the exact time but it was basically the same.

LA is a freak of nature though the guy is about has gifted athletically and physically has the come. I'd bet LA is about 6-7% bodyfat and thats really sick if anybody worksout you know the time and dedication that takes.

I just hope we keep LA longterm especially being only 27. With ST,LA and M.Washington we can really punish offensives for the immediate future.

And just think ST is what 21-22? He has a great future and will play another 10 years easily.

Lavar or Lawrence Taylor in his prime. Discuss. :rolleyes:

As we all know, Lavar can do everything but turn water into wine. And crack the starting lineup. :)

Even funnier is Lawrence Taylor smoked crack and didn't get benched. (But I guess Lawrence Taylor had more rational coaching in Bill Bellicheck than Lavar has in Gregg Williams too):laugh:

I agree with everyone that has picked ST. Gotta love those hits. The thing I wonder about is why we have not seen him get any picks.

Hopefully tomorrow we will get to see LA and ST. I feel sorry for the 9ers, seeing LA, knowing a blitz is coming and that he is hungry.

Feed the beast!

Archived