Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Once again redskins fail to make tackles so they lose!

Crakaplz

Must i repeat this again? Redskins lose by a nail bitter once again. Another close pass but deflected by the defender. But thats not my point. The offense is stepping it up but the defense isnt doing there thing. What is Gregg Williams smoking? I dont know but i want some too. LaVar Arrington is one of the elite tacklers in the NFL and he has an eye for the ball just like Ray Lewis. He must play and if he isnt at least trade him for a good tackler because im tired of seeing the redskins giving up long screen pass yardage plays and long yardage runs due to poor tackling and overpursuing by the linebackers. If LaVar was in there its a different story. And the cornerbacks must step it up because carlos rogers so far isnt worth the pick. Walt Harris is doing decent but the other guy ade jimohs gotta get the boot because hes not doing anything but letting guys like mugsey bogues moss him. Gregg Williams defense isnt as agressive as last years and its making me angry. When something gets better for this team something else drops. Why cant both defense and offense be good? Why must redskins win and lose by a nail bitter.

Another close pass but deflected by the defender. But thats not my point. The offense is stepping it up but the defense isnt doing there thing. What is Gregg Williams smoking? . Gregg Williams defense isnt as agressive as last years and its making me angry. When something gets better for this team something else drops. Why cant both defense and offense be good? Why must redskins win and lose by a nail bitter.

Thank goodness you boys are now paying attention. I wrote a post a couple weeks ago that stated your defense was way overrated because your offense was so bad it made opposing teams gameplan for you without taking risks or chances. Same thing that happened to the cowboys 2 years ago. We had the number 1 ranked defense. It was smoke and mirrors I tell ya. When a team has a horrible offense like you do, or like Dallas did 2 years ago, opposing teams play things very close to the vest, trying, not to make mistakes, just not trying to "lose" the game on offense. The end result ALWAYS makes the defense look better than it is.

Now look at your last two games.......both of them were much better offensively than you're used to, and the end result???????? Teams exposed you a little on defense.

Fact of the matter is you still have a pretty good defense, I would rank you somwhere in the top 10, but you're certainly not in the top 5. Get that crap out of your heads. You're just not that good.

Now, that said, I do want to commend you on Brunells and the offenses play the last few games. Still not great mind you, but much, much better. I think you boys are heading in the right direction and you might even win 7 game or so which is alot more than I would have thought at the beginning of the season. :applause:

Thank goodness you boys are now paying attention. I wrote a post a couple weeks ago that stated your defense was way overrated because your offense was so bad it made opposing teams gameplan for you without taking risks or chances. Same thing that happened to the cowboys 2 years ago. We had the number 1 ranked defense. It was smoke and mirrors I tell ya. When a team has a horrible offense like you do, or like Dallas did 2 years ago, opposing teams play things very close to the vest, trying, not to make mistakes, just not trying to "lose" the game on offense. The end result ALWAYS makes the defense look better than it is.

Now look at your last two games.......both of them were much better offensively than you're used to, and the end result???????? Teams exposed you a little on defense.

Fact of the matter is you still have a pretty good defense, I would rank you somwhere in the top 10, but you're certainly not in the top 5. Get that crap out of your heads. You're just not that good.

Now, that said, I do want to commend you on Brunells and the offenses play the last few games. Still not great mind you, but much, much better. I think you boys are heading in the right direction and you might even win 7 game or so which is alot more than I would have thought at the beginning of the season. :applause:

2 words...

Santana Moss... :laugh:

I guess the 3 turn overs on offense had nothing to do with the loss. The defense gave up 1 big play. If the offense could hold on the the ball, Skins win these close games.

Defense gave up 21 points, Offense scored 21 points and gave up 10.

Typical. Only see a post from someone like you and your Ilk when you win a game and we just happen to lose one.Dont forget we beat your girls in that toilet bowl they call Texas Stadium, so you no longer own us as you say. I will say that our division is much better now at this point, so just go back to Cowturd land and enjoy first place while you can.Seahawks are gonna smoke your boys. :dallasuck :helmet:

They win 2 in a row and they are flying high all the sudden.. where were you when we upset your cowpokes team on MNF team? STFU, go enjoy your 2 victories, it wont last long.

Hey man you should really change your name from WeownU to Roy Williams aka texas toast... you dont own sh!t...

We will pull your bit#h a@@ skirt up again when you come to FedEx. Focus on Seattle instead of us cowsh%t.

wow !!! considering you are a cowpuke fan, you can really write. Now that is some major improvement over the past years! I can say that you are heading towards a good direction, maybe you guys can finally graduate from the middle school one day! but eh I don't see that happening.

This guy is saying exactly what I have been saying for a year now. The reason the Skins pass defense was top 10 last year is because teams RAN the ball in hope of running the clock out and protecting the lead. This defense basically sucks....as evidenced by the last 2 weeks......make that the last THREE weeks.

SigPic.jpg

OwnedSantana.jpg

This guy is saying exactly what I have been saying for a year now. The reason the Skins pass defense was top 10 last year is because teams RAN the ball in hope of running the clock out and protecting the lead. This defense basically sucks....as evidenced by the last 2 weeks......make that the last THREE weeks.

Wow, Predictor....you just agreed with one of the biggest Dallas trolls ever. Do you know how bad you just made yourself look? Not that you weren't doing a good job of that beforehand, but wow. :doh:

Finally a fan who is smart enough to agree with me even though I am a cowboys fan. You guys are so blinded by your love of your team, you can't see the truth when it hits you in the head. All you want to do is still talk about your victory against us monday night. Grow up. Thats what happens to a team when they play conservative and let another team stay in the game. We lost. We've learned our lesson, and we've game planned accordingly since then.

But I'm not as down on your team as PREDICTOR is, or some other people on here. You gave up 3 turnovers and still stayed in the game on the road in arrowhead. Thats saying alot. I think your team is getting better, you're just not there yet. You have a better than average defense, I would rank it around 10th in the league, and a worse than average offense. I would rank it around 20th in the league. Put those together, divide by 2, and what do you have???? Mediocrity? An average football team. The same football team you've had for 10 years. You'd think you'd be used to it by now.

I guess the 3 turn overs on offense had nothing to do with the loss. The defense gave up 1 big play. If the offense could hold on the the ball, Skins win these close games.

Defense gave up 21 points, Offense scored 21 points and gave up 10.

Yep, on the first fumble if it didnt happen we could have at least had 3 points and possibly prevented the 3 on the other end. The 3rd fumble resulted in a TD as well. Brunell needs to learn how to hold onto the ball when he is scrambling instead of putting in a place where any one can knock it out.

Archived