Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Enough with this:(San Fran is gonna be an easy win) talk.

Guest sith lord

Guest sith lord

If we continue to turn the ball over like we did against K.C. and not generate any turnovers, there is no easy wins for this team. I'm sorry, but it's the truth. This defense, as far as I'm concerned has taken a step back since last year and I really don't care what there ranking is. Joe Gibbs needs to stop trying to run Portis the same way he used to run his backs in the past. He needs to run Portis more to the outside so he can use his speed.

Until the Skins prove they can win a game by more than 3 points, there is no gimme games. A good team should beat the 49ers by atleast 20 points. The Skins seem to struggle with anybody, that's why I'm not about to call this a sure victory.

This team makes too many mistakes to hurt themselves to take any opponent for granted.

I would like to believe the skins will come out and rip the 49ers apart next week, but for some reason, I am not too confident in this belief at this point.

Hopefully, this mindset is a result of the emotions associated with losing a game like this.

I'm not taking this game lightly and the guys on comcast are saying this could be a trap game also.

And then they said before that if this is an easy game that they should play Lavar instead of holdman for a game to see how he would do then the guy said they won't play him because if he does perform well how can they bench him afterwards.

They think its unfair to paint Lavar as a constant free lancing out of position player

Say what you want to about the 'Skins, but don't DARE say THE TEAM will take SF lightly. The fans might, but the team won't.

I might have been worried about a game like this in some of the previous regimes between Gibbs 1st tenure and his second, but our guys play too hard and have too much heart to let some borderline NFL team come into our house and sneak up on us! This year's Skins just have a different mindset about them. Also there's less a chance of us having a letdown after 2 straight losses than if we were undefeated or just had 1 loss.

If we lose it won't be b/c of anything but poor execution(like not holding onto the football or our kicker having a bad game).

HTTR!!

"Enough"? I dont see anyone even talking about the SF game let alone calling in an easy game.Maybe I missed something. I just can't see how you can say ENOUGH when chatter about that game at point has been imperceptable if it exists at all. I think your being silly.

Guest sith lord
"Enough"? I dont see anyone even talking about the SF game let alone calling in an easy game.Maybe I missed something. I just can't see how you can say ENOUGH when chatter about that game at point has been imperceptable if it exists at all. I think your being silly.

As soon as the K.C. game was over, there were plenty of post suggesting "Oh well, atleast we'll be 4-2 after the 49ers game".

if we dont get a TO against the 49ers then sumthin is wrong w/ our d.

last season we blocked a punt and returned it for a TD and had a INT for a TD aginst them and beat them 26-16. if our offense produces like it has been w/o the TO's and our D gets TO's we shud win by at least two TD's if not more

Guest sith lord
Say what you want to about the 'Skins, but don't DARE say THE TEAM will take SF lightly. The fans might, but the team won't.

I might have been worried about a game like this in some of the previous regimes between Gibbs 1st tenure and his second, but our guys play too hard and have too much heart to let some borderline NFL team come into our house and sneak up on us!

HTTR!!

That's what I was talking about. If we struggle against this "borderline NFL team" what does that say about us?

Guest sith lord
if we dont get a TO against the 49ers then sumthin is wrong w/ our d.

last season we blocked a punt and returned it for a TD and had a INT for a TD aginst them and beat them 26-16. if our offense produces like it has been w/o the TO's and our D gets TO's we shud win by at least two TD's if not more

Honestly, if the Skins are a real playoff team, they should beat them by more than 10 points. But if they don't correct there mistakes, this will be another nailbiter.

Archived