Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

"serious" advice

MissU28

So one of the other 5th grade teachers on my team is about to get married on Saturday, and the rest of us had our students write these notes of advice to her on how to make her marriage last. Some of them are pretty funny...like...

Dear Miss H.,

Some advice on your new husband. Let him watch his sports in peace. (leave him alone). When he wants peace and quiet, give it to him. Good Luck.

Dear Miss H.,

At the reception after you eat the cake, I think you should have an every person for themselves FOOD FIGHT!

Dear Miss H.,

If you have kids, do not get a job that keeps you away from your family. Then there will be some BIG problems.

Dear Miss H.,

In order to make your marriage last, you have to let him watch football on Sundays. Also have him drive any car he wants.

Dear Miss H.,

Are you sure you're picking the right man? (a question you should ask yourself!)

Dear Miss H.,

You should get a new car so that it will be fresh for you and your husband.

awwwww kids are soooo cute :laugh:

So one of the other 5th grade teachers on my team is about to get married on Saturday, and the rest of us had our students write these notes of advice to her on how to make her marriage last. Some of them are pretty funny...like...

Dear Miss H.,

Some advice on your new husband. Let him watch his sports in peace. (leave him alone). When he wants peace and quiet, give it to him. Good Luck.

Dear Miss H.,

In order to make your marriage last, you have to let him watch football on Sundays. Also have him drive any car he wants.

:laugh:

Damn I'm putting these on the front of the Fridge!

I like the way this kid thinks! :laugh:

haha he didn't put his name on it, but I can tell who it is... this kid is hilarious, I had them make homophone books a few weeks ago and his story had me laughing out loud in my classroom. He's one of those "gifted" kids who has those smart senses of humor. Love him.

Me too, cause I love to eat and I love food! Wow, you have some smart kids in your class. What grade is this again 5th?

yup 5th. My school is also a GT center so two of the classes are GT and you should have seen what some of them wrote! One girl wrote this eloquent note, and I would post it but her teacher has that one. It's hilarious what they come up with. I am constantly laughing every day when I read their journal entries, their stories, anything.

i worked with the sacc program the last 2 summers (for those who dont know, its a fairfax country public schools operated elementary school child care program).

Anyways, kids just know too much earlier and earlier. one of my co-workers is 24, and we both are single. THe kids start trying to give us dating advice like:

Mr. B, you need to dress better to get a gf

Mr. S, you have to trim your facial hair and wear contacts more

Kids can be pretty funny.

Archived