Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Shawn Springs

bricucci

postcard_fullimage.jpg

I'm very worried about the CB issue. Walt Harris isn't that good even when he is healthy. Carlos Rodgers is great, but he is a rookie. Plus Rodgers did get burned in the preseason which questions his stamina in weeks to come, and Shawn Springs shin looks more serious than the media is exposing at this time. We have a lot of injuries, and we already used our bye week. I say we trade Patrick Ramsey who doesn't want to be on the team anyways for a good CB, throw in Lavar too.

http://www.redskins.com/news/newsDetail.jsp?id=11187

Further: -- SPRINGS UPDATE

Cornerback Shawn Springs, sidelined for most of Sunday's game with a bruised shin, underwent a precautionary MRI on Monday. Team officials said X-rays have revealed no fracture.

Springs' injury is not expected to be serious, but his status is uncertain heading into next week's game against the Kansas City Chiefs.

Gibbs said he expects Harris to be ready to go next week against the Chiefs.

Definitely good news on Harris. :fingersx:

I'm very worried about the CB issue. Walt Harris isn't that good even when he is healthy. Carlos Rodgers is great, but he is a rookie. Plus Rodgers did get burned in the preseason which questions his stamina in weeks to come, and Shawn Springs shin looks more serious than the media is exposing at this time. We have a lot of injuries, and we already used our bye week. I say we trade Patrick Ramsey who doesn't want to be on the team anyways for a good CB, throw in Lavar too.

Carlos Rodgers is far from great, he can be good, but not yet. Fred Smoot would have made the tackle on Bells 34 yard TD.

Carlos Rodgers is far from great, he can be good, but not yet. Fred Smoot would have made the tackle on Bells 34 yard TD.

Are you serious?Rodgers already plays the run better than Smoot.Smoot is a better cover corner at this time but I believe in time Carlos will be a far better all around player.

Archived