Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

and I'm back

oompa lumpa

just like to say good game

I was pretty impressed with your team while watching the game.

But then I thought about it a little. I realized that the broncos have lost every bad weather game since the elway days. Also, alot of the fans took off because the rain started just before the game and some didnt come prepared. So I think we basically lost the home field advantage

Then I thought about how your team outplayed us yet we controlled the game throughout, and why? Because we finally have become a big play team.

This is something the broncos have been missing in the past few years

So although the Skins impressed me, the broncos showed me alot more

good luck in the future

But then I thought about it a little. I realized that the broncos have lost every bad weather game since the elway days. Also, alot of the fans took off because the rain started just before the game and some didnt come prepared. So I think we basically lost the home field advantage

Then I thought about how your team outplayed us yet we controlled the game throughout, and why? Because we finally have become a big play team.

good luck in the future

Thats a good post...hopefully more opposing fans will take note of it.

It was a tough loss for us. I feel like we lost in the same fashion as we did in last years games....sloppyness and penalties and some old fashioned bad luck.

The CP fumble was a dagger...the Mike Sellers effing False Start on Novak's 54 yd fg before half was INEXCUSABLE to say the least....and the "tuck" garbage was the worst.

Either way Denver won and we lost so I congradulate the good Broncos fans on the win regardless. Good luck on the season and especially good luck vs. the Cowboys/Giants and Eagles when you face them this season. :cheers:

good luck in the future

just visited orangemane.com. the one thing i am pissed about is that not one bronco fan over there admitted seeing marcus washington blocked in the back on bells 55 yard run, even though one member has the run as his sig.

that play turned out to be huge, as the broncos couldnt move the ball all day.

so, ooompa, what did you see on that run?

good luck in the future

Eat me.

That's so funny because if we won the forum would be flooded with a bunch of trash talk about the Broncos and no one would post a comment like that.

i, for one, would admit that there was a block in the back if it was pointed out to me- and it was- rather than say 'no there wasnt'. its not like it wasnt obvious.

the broncos won the game- why not just admit it??

that play was a game changer, its not like it was insignificant. yet, not one sack up.

i guess its called denial.

edit- jnhay- not sure if you were addressing my post. sorry.

good luck in the future

Congrats on the win and good luck against the rest of the NFC East but I'm not exactly sure what the Broncos "showed you" that made them more impressive than the Redskins.

Still,

Good Game

Good Luck

Goodbye :D

Jake Plummer 10 for 25, 92 yards, Where is that Knucklehead that was talking trash about how Jake the snake was going to dominate the Redskins. The Skins are their own worst enemy, knock out the stupid mistakes and we would have dominated, which we did anyway except for the most important the score!

just visited orangemane.com. the one thing i am pissed about is that not one bronco fan over there admitted seeing marcus washington blocked in the back on bells 55 yard run, even though one member has the run as his sig.

that play turned out to be huge, as the broncos couldnt move the ball all day.

so, ooompa, what did you see on that run?

I think it's pretty weak to complain about that when the skins got a bad call on both of their TD drives. (Moss was obviously out of bounds, and calling paymah for a hold on that 4th down sack was a joke)

Bottom line is, the broncos win every year similar to this year so I try not to get too excited, but this team is different. Yesterdays game was one Denver would have lost in the past years. Thats what impressed me.

Plus we should have our best player back next week. :)

and if KC beats you guys next week, that would mean every team Denver has faced this year would be over .500. NICE

Huh? - isn't the big play how Portis made a living with the Broncos? Broncos fans should be giving prayers of thanks today. The Skins beat the Broncos up in their own house and dominated them in every facet of the game except for the final score (which is all that counts).

Go away and count your blessings.

I think it's pretty weak to complain about that when the skins got a bad call on both of their TD drives. (Moss was obviously out of bounds, and calling paymah for a hold on that 4th down sack was a joke)

Bottom line is, the broncos win every year similar to this year so I try not to get too excited, but this team is different. Yesterdays game was one Denver would have lost in the past years. Thats what impressed me.

and if KC beats you guys next week, that would mean every team Denver has faced this year would be over .500. NICE

Big plays yes, but there are areas for concern. I agree with what you said about sour grapes on the block in the back, as during the course of a game both teams tend to even out. Although with the tuck rule.. well, you guys dodged a REAL bullet and you know it. Plummer was held in check, and he resorted to his old self when buried deep in his endzone. Two Denver TD's resulted from fluky turnovers--one from a blocked field goal that took points away. Then another field goal negated from a penalty that would have put points the other way.

There's a lot to consider, and I congratulate you guys on a hard fought victory. But, without being homeristic I can honestly say that the Redskins were the better team..atleast yesterday. You guys bent, but wouldn't break, and a win is a win. Congrats.

good luck in the future

Thanks for showing respect. I was at the game. My wife and I flew in from Seattle to watch it. We stayed with my Aunt and Uncle who are big Bronco fans :doh:. It was a good game and it was COLD!!! We were in the 500 level getting pounded by the wind and soaked by the rain. We should have won and we didn't. Our O looked great, but our D did not look so good against the run. One thing I will say about the fans in Denver is that they are cool. They were nice and not disrespectful. In fact one of them gave me a Poncho. We had fun talking smack to each other and when the game was over they said "Good game & good luck. The Redskins are much better then we thought". :cheers:

oompa, no disrespect, man, but we're talking about a run that changed the game. washington outgained the broncos almost 2 to 1- denver got all of 11 first downs the whole game. it wasnt like your team was running up and down the field. so that non call was huge.

for the record, i thought santana was probably out of bounds. i understand why the refs didnt overturn it- from the front angle, his right knee wasnt clearly visible. from the back, you couldnt see when he had the ball. thats why they didnt overturn it, but your talking about a first down pass of a few yards and comparing it to a 55 yard TD run which was by far the broncos biggest play of the game. the calls even out? generally speaking, yes, but not this time. that was bogus.

it would have been classy of you to just say 'the broncos got away with one' and left it at that.

I came away impressed with the Redskins 457 yards of total offense and our ability to run and pass up and down the field with ease. Denver's defense was definitely not as good as advertised, that or Brunell and our oline really are good.

We just needed one more score FG or TD I'd take either. We had our chances.

Denver came away with the W and a couple horrible calls but I'm willing to bet we end up with a better records than the Donkeys.

Archived