Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

CLICK For CANS! VOTE FOR SKINS

DaRock

THE Iggles are the top team in this! WE CAN'T have that! Keep Clicking!

Current Rank Total Votes 2004 Rank

Philadelphia Eagles 1,542 2

Oakland Raiders 1,266 25

Green Bay Packers 1,251 1

Washington Redskins 650 20

:eaglesuck

What the hell is this for, anyway?

Click for Cans is an easy way to help your favorite NFL™ team in Tackling Hunger with Campbell’s® Chunky™ soup and chili!

The competition is heating up.

This year, two NFL teams will earn donations of Campbell’s® soup to the food banks of their choice. How much soup? For the team with the most clicks, we’ll get the stats for all the players on the team’s official roster and donate the team’s total weight in cans! So far, the Green Bay Packers remain the undefeated Click for Cans champs– will they stay on top, or will they get a run for their money this year? It’s up to you!

Don't be discouraged if your team doesn’t get the most clicks. The team that improves the most in the number of clicks from last year will also receive a donation! We’ll donate 2006 cans on behalf of the team that shows the most improvement in the number of clicks from last year.

Just click to fight hunger.

Visit Chunky.com every day to click on your favorite NFL team. The team with the most clicks and the team with the most improved clicks by midnight on November 30, 2005 will earn donations of Campbell’s® soup. Remember, every click counts!

The more times you participate, the more votes your team will have. So come back every day, and let your buddies know so they can vote too!

Link: http://www.chunky.com/ClickForCans.aspx

THE Iggles are the top team in this! WE CAN'T have that! Keep Clicking!

Current Rank Total Votes 2004 Rank

Philadelphia Eagles 1,542 2

Oakland Raiders 1,266 25

Green Bay Packers 1,251 1

Washington Redskins 650 20

:eaglesuck

:(

I tried getting folks involved yesterday, wore out my voting finger last night, so hopefully others will pitch in today and going forward to help top Philthy!

I cant even believe it..the Green Bay Packers are 0 and 4 and they have 1700 votes..:wtf: Does the winner get to be on the cover of Campbells soup? I went ahead and voted for the Redskins wonder why..ANYHOW IT WOULD BE AWESOME TO SEE ONE DAY JASON CAMPBELL ON CAMPBELLS SOUP..watcha think? Pretty ironic!

Archived