Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Annoying commercials

Spaceman Spiff

this is on the radio, but i absol-FREAKING-lutely hate the PNC bank commercial..yanno the one that goes "what i want what i want"...and impatient people suggesting that you shouldnt wait for a loan or that upon every visit to the bank...they offer leaches to help purify your blood while you wait...and the jingle i cant stand it..."what i want what i want"

this is on the radio, but i absol-FREAKING-lutely hate the PNC bank commercial..yanno the one that goes "what i want what i want"...and impatient people suggesting that you shouldnt wait for a loan or that upon every visit to the bank...they offer leaches to help purify your blood while you wait...and the jingle i cant stand it..."what i want what i want"

YES YES YES

**** PNC BANK AND THAT JINGLE!!

I find the Verizon Wireless commecial with Jerry Jones particulary annoying. He states that he has a 12 person hot-tub shaped like Texas Stadium, it makes me wonder whether he shares it with the offense or defense?

He probably shares it with the towel boys after every home loss. I guess he isn't looking forward to this Sunday's game against the Eagles.

The one commercial that urks me is the idiot for all state standing in the middle of traffic all calm saying "let's all state stand" What the hell does all state stand mean? Is it a different way of standing up that geico customers cant do? Do they stand on one leg and say this is how you all state stand? :laugh:

Also, the 45,000 Eastern motor commercials during a wizard game gets on my nerves. Brendan my man, if you dribble through real teams like you did against "Bad credit" and "rejection" its going to be a long season.

Another one that alot of you may have not seen is the Waynes Capital Nissan commercial, where he says hell buy your gas for a year 6 million times.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived