Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

i was watching dallas vs skins video and found out

Moz Wanted

Yep.. already discussed this two weeks ago.

I don't blame the refs. If you're watching the game in full speed, it looks like he bobbled it (no posession) but if you put it on slow motion, it seems as if he did catch it and fumbled.

I think you're being facetious, but there wasn't 4 or 5 steps taken after the catch. He turned, and as his second step hit the ground, Taylor plastered him. It was definitely a fumble, no doubt about it. The refs must have been betting on the over/under or something like that...

Actually i've watched in both normal and slow motion and sorry, as much as i wish it was a fumble too, he did not have control of it when it got knocked out. It may have JUST stopped bobbling when he got hit but the ball was DEFINATELY NOT secure. Good call by the refs.

Dude... Where do you see he didn't have control? Bobble is not an option...

He caught it and held it securely like it was an appendage.

Than came the ATV AVENGER to perform the amputation.

I can forgive this one because this officiating crew did not give the Cowboys the usually calls (like the 04 MNF Game @ Fed Ex Field). They did not give the Dallas 1 second at the end of the 1st half to try a FG and did call the holding on 3rd down on the drive before we took the lead.

Not the usual calls and non calls we see in Cowboys Games.

In the Sunday night game this week, there was a very similar play where Eric Green stripped the ball from Brandon Lloyd. The refs called it a fumble on the field. The play was then reviewed and upheld.

...I thought Crayton had much clearer control of the ball than Lloyd did, but it's just tough when the refs call it incomplete on the field.

the home cooking from the refs has been going on at Texas Stadium since the 1970's.

that's one of the reasons why even when Dallas doesn't have a great team it is still difficult to win down there.

all ties go to the Cowboys.

the refs call just about everything for the silver and blue.

the home cooking from the refs has been going on at Texas Stadium since the 1970's.

that's one of the reasons why even when Dallas doesn't have a great team it is still difficult to win down there.

all ties go to the Cowboys.

the refs call just about everything for the silver and blue.

you're so full of sheot...

Archived