Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

SI.COM Poll Question - Which Undefeated Team Will Lose First?

footballhenry

Well, as for next Sunday.. look at the competition:

Colts at 49ers

Bucs at Jets

Bengals at Jags

Skins at Broncos...

The Skins are the only team to face a team this week with a winning record, and one that is very good at home.. though I hope the Skins win, I can understand the public perception.. a win in Denver would be huge..

Yeah I think we'll lose first, but again, it's who we're playing against who they're playing. Gotta look at it realistically, if not this week, then at Arrowhead. Thats a tough 2 games in a row. I think if we can pull 1 of the next 2 out, we can make it to the playoffs. Mark my words.

1 of the next 2 will tell whether we get into the post season or not.

Not surprising that were in 1st place by ALOT with 69% of the votes.

Colts 3% 353 votes

Redskins 69% 8780 votes

Buccaneers 14% 1728 votes

Bengals 14% 1820 votes

Total: 12681 votes

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/football/nfl/

You have to be realistic here...look at the upcoming schedules

Colts- at 49ers, Rams those are real tough

Bucs- At Jets, Dolphins come on...

Bengals- At Jags, at Titans

Skins- at Denver, at KC.

As a Skins fan even I have to say the Skins. Outside of Jax beating the Bengals or the Fins beating the Bucs...what other game is loseable for those other teams...

I think both Cinci and Wash will lose this weekend...the Bucs next weekend...

I predict that Lavar will see greater than 50% of the playing time in Denver and we will win. Period. Though we have holes in the D, GW knows he better fill them with the right personnel rather than get trucked on account of his pride. I trust that. We'll also win in KC (their D is rather soft). Besides.. we are getting that old strategy of ball control back.

Time of Possession

Washingthon 46:07

Denver 13:53

It's tough to win when you're not on the field.

Hey, I've got us beating the Broncos 42-0. Of course, I had us beating the Bears 42-0, the Cowpies 42-0, and the Seahawks 42-0. I really feel confident that we'll do it this week. If not, then I'll put my scoring for us to beat the Chiefs... 42-0. :D

I predict that Lavar will see greater than 50% of the playing time in Denver and we will win. Period. Though we have holes in the D, GW knows he better fill them with the right personnel rather than get trucked on account of his pride. I trust that. We'll also win in KC (their D is rather soft). Besides.. we are getting that old strategy of ball control back.

Time of Possession

Washingthon 46:07

Denver 13:53

It's tough to win when you're not on the field.

:notworthy I agree with you 100%. You have sumed up everything, nothing else needs to be said.

No it isn't.

We're not playing the '72 Dolphins or the '85 Bears over the next two weeks.

So true. Both Denver and Kansas City are beatable. We just have to play smart on the road and play our game. This means that we have to move the ball with the running game so that Moss can get deep on Champ. I can see it now. :cheers:

Archived